Peace Out Puffy Under-Eye Patches 6 pairs uploaded by Seerat K.

BY PEACE OUT SKINCARE

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A pack of bio-cellulose under-eye patches that de-puff tired eyes. Solutions for:- Puffiness- Dark circles- Dryness If you want to know more… These under-eye patches are soaked in antioxidant-rich passion fruit extract and ice plant stem cells to help de-puff and illuminate dark circles. Unlike other under-eye patches that simply hydrate the surface of the skin, Peace Out Puffy Eyes' unique bio-cellulose material is made with fibers that are 1,000 times thinner than human hair. These fibers are able to sink into tiny grooves, delivering the de-puffing serum 35 percent more effectively than other patches. see more...

Gigi W.
Marshfield, MA
Purchased at: Sephora
This is the first time I ever used under eye patches and I’m happy I tried them out. I don’t think I’d buy a pack of these because it seems a bit too expensive. The eye patches are very big also for my small Asian eyes, and don’t exactly fit to my eye.. but after taking them off I did feel a difference in the puffiness under my eyes. They did feel refreshed and nice , I think I’ll try less costly patches and if they don’t work I might go back to these to use on those sleepless nights!
Michelle T.
Dayton, NJ
First Impression: I received a sample pair of this and used it once. I like the gel texture and that it has the perfect amount of saturation. They feel cooling and soothing on the skin. However they do slide down little by little. After 15 minutes I couldn't really tell if it made a difference or not.
Jessica G.
White Plains
These are some of the best under-eye patches you can get!! All you have to do is leave them on for 15 minutes and rub excess serum into the skin. After two uses I have noticed a more lively/bright under-eye! I highly recommend it (:
rosse f.
Doral, FL
Purchased at: Amazon
Amo este producto. Es realmente hidratante y revitalizante. Lo uso todas las semanas y me ha ido muy bien con el.
Seerat K.
Purchased at: Sephora
Very impressed! First of all, unlike most eye patches these were very durable and did not slip off of my face as the others did! Second of all, all the first use of these I definitely saw a difference, it was subtle but I saw a difference! I totally believe if I continue to use this my under eyes will become less puffy and especially less dark because of all my dark circles. I see potential in this product and will buy more!
Amy D.
Gilbert, AZ
Purchased at: Sephora
So I decided to use these before I went to a Christmas party to see if they would help my undereye bags amd WOW did they!!! I out them on and went about doing my hair and 15 min later....PUFFINESS ALL GONE!! Amazing product!! Will be repurchasing for special events.
Torie P.