Skin CareFacial SkincareAcne Treatments & KitsPeace Out Skincare
PEACE OUT Microneedling Dark Spot Brightening Dots

PEACE OUT Microneedling Dark Spot Brightening Dots

These oil-free brightening dots were specifically formulated to gradually fade dark spots when used twice weekly for 2 consecutive weeks. Using microneedling technology, Peace Out Dark Spots creates micro-channels within the skin that help deliver results in half the time of most treatments. Niacinamide, Licorice Extract, and Tranexamic Acid work together to visibly lighten and brighten without causing irritation.

Oil-free brightening dots infused with Niacinamide and Licorice extract that lighten the appearance of dark spots to reveal clear, even skin. Using microneedling technology, these revolutionary treatment dots create micro-channels within the skin that help deliver results in half the time of most treatments. Niacinamide, Licorice Extract, and Tranexamic Acid work together to visibly lighten and brighten without causing irritation.

Suggested Usage:
1. Remove the white protective layer around the perimeter to expose the entire dot.
2. After cleansing, apply dots, textured side down, over your dark spots.
3. Gently press micro-needling dot into the skin for 5-10 seconds.
4. Wear overnight or for a minimum of six hours for best results.
5. Use two times per week for at least two consecutive weeks to see a noticeable difference in shade and texture.

Will this work on a dark spot from a scar?
Has anyone used this with breastfeeding related melasma? Does it work?
Start your review of PEACE OUT Microneedling Dark Spot Brightening Dots!
How would you rate this product?
Shamiza D.
Briarwood, NY
PEACE OUT Microneedling Dark Spot Brightening Dots uploaded by Shamiza D.
Purchased at: Sephora
This product works. I was sketical using these dots because they have a lot of bad reviews but it worked for me. I used it on a burn mark I have for maybe a month now, I saw a difference after the first use and then it got lighter after the second too. I think my burn mark will continue to fade with continued usage. I am happy with the results I got. I think it would be great if they made these in different sizes and shapes.
Marcela V.
Los Angeles, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
Love my New Peace Out Dark spots removal. I have been using it every night before going to bed. Very easy to use, just peel of the white trim and stick to your spot. Hold it for few seconds and peel it off in the morning. My dark spots are getting lighter. I can’t wait to see more results. This set comes 2x pouches 6x dots each total 12 per pack. I will definitely recommend it for everyone. #darkspots #Peaceoutdarkspots #Dots #Dark #spots #removal
Eva O.
PEACE OUT Microneedling Dark Spot Brightening Dots uploaded by Eva O.
PEACE OUT Microneedling Dark Spot Brightening Dots uploaded by Eva O.
Purchased at: Sephora
I’ve always been a fan of the peace out products, I’ve used all of them and the dark spot dots are the latest I’ve been using. I use it to tackle past zits or dark spots to prevent it from getting darker, of course. I mean, micro needling dots or an actual micro needling treatment during covid. I’ll stick with dots!
Emily W.
Savannah, GA
PEACE OUT Microneedling Dark Spot Brightening Dots uploaded by Emily W.
Purchased at: Sephora
This product was just not worth the price for me. There’s only 12 patches with each patch costing over a dollar. I didn’t see any difference, but I feel like I would if I bought more patches, but I don’t have the money to buy more boxes of these.
Sabrina M.
Delray Beach, FL
PEACE OUT Microneedling Dark Spot Brightening Dots uploaded by Sabrina M.
Purchased at: Sephora
Got spots? Try Microneedling Dots! 𝗣𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝗢𝘂𝘁 𝗗𝗮𝗿𝗸 𝗦𝗽𝗼𝘁𝘀 𝗠𝗶𝗰𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗗𝗼𝘁𝘀 are packed with potent ingredients to improve and fade dark spots for a more even looking complexion. 𝗞𝗲𝘆 𝗜𝗻𝗴𝗿𝗲𝗱𝗶𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀: ✨Ferulic Acid ✨Niacinamide ✨Tranexamic Acid ✨Arbutin If you are looking for a miraculous product which makes dark spots disappear overnight, this is not the product for you! If you however, have realistic expectations and trying to fade your dark spots over time, you should give the Microneedling Dots a shot. As with a lot of skincare ingredients, it will take time to see noticeable results. The package contains two individually sealed pouches, each containing six Microneedling Dots. It is recommended to use the dots on each spot twice a week for two consecutive weeks so you’ll have enough dots to lighten three dark spots. The dots are easy to apply, stay adhered to the skin overnight, and deliver the ingredients right where you need them. Don’t let the word “Microneedling” scare you! You’ll feel nothing more than a slight poke when applying the dots to the skin. I’ve noticed slight lightening of the sun spots and they appear less noticeable on my skin after using the product as recommended for two weeks. Be warned! Not only did the dots lighten my sun spots but I was also left with a circular lightened spot (the size of the dots) after each use which fortunately returned to my normal skin color within a few hours.
Gaby M.
PEACE OUT Microneedling Dark Spot Brightening Dots uploaded by Gaby M.
Purchased at: Sephora
great product for hyperpigmentation spot treatment without having to worry that product will come off on sheets or clothes during the night
Judy Y.
Leander, TX
PEACE OUT Microneedling Dark Spot Brightening Dots uploaded by Judy Y.
Purchased at: Sephora
I have a sun spot that was bothering me so I decided to go to a dermatologist. He recommended “freezing it off” like how you would remove a wart. Sounded easy enough! Well, now I have a burn mark double the size of my original sunspot and it is 10x darker. After trying several spot treatment serums ranging from mid-price up to $300 luxury brands which did nothing, I tried this product which was recommended by a Sephora rep. After 1 box which has 12 dots, I noticed a significant lightening of my darkened spot. Highly recommend if you have a stubborn sunspot that won’t fade!
Annette S.
Hollywood, CA
PEACE OUT Microneedling Dark Spot Brightening Dots uploaded by Annette S.
Be warned that this product can cause a huge allergic reaction. As you can see in the photo after wearing the patch for 4 hours the reaction was extremely bad. Not only is it now unbearably itchy it has a raised welt and spreading redness. I did contact the company to ask if this is normal but they are only interested in gathering the information needed to give a return… who cares about the money lol I am wondering if my arm is going to get better or I need to see a doctor. Warning warning use with caution… I guess I should be happy this is my arm and not my face!
Rendi B.
Rossville, GA
PEACE OUT Microneedling Dark Spot Brightening Dots uploaded by Rendi B.
PEACE OUT Microneedling Dark Spot Brightening Dots uploaded by Rendi B.
Purchased at: Sephora
It felt like little needles. At first. Then they go away. Never seen or used anything like this before. Pretty cool concept. Did not notice a huge difference but my skin was soft in areas I used this.
Beverly A.
Tampa, FL
These patches are amazing. They 100% work and helps reduce the appereance of dark spots and acne scars without irritating the skin. I buy them along the acne dot and acne serum kit since its a better deal.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Michelle E.
il y a 2 mois
Angela H. il y a 2 mois
I used the Peace Out Wrinkles patches, and they were miracle workers! They will feel a bit prickly, but I would absolutely try the dark spot corrector patches.