Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A set of three powerful solutions for blemishes, visible pores, and tired eyes. Solutions for:- Blemishes- Pores- PuffinessIf you want to know more… Save your skin from a holiday hangover with three powerful solutions for blemishes, visible pores, and tired eyes. This set contains Peace Out's three bestselling dots and patches: Peace Out Acne, Peace Out Pores, and Peace Out Puffy Eyes. An innovative acne treatment, Peace Out Acne's hydrocolloid dots help shrink blemishes and reduce redness with the power of salicylic acid and vitamin A. Designed especially for blackhead-prone skin, Peace Out Pores treatment strips help absorb oil from your pores and prevent new blackheads with vitamin A and DMAE. Finally, Peace Out Puffy Eyes's biocellulose undereye patches help soothe and de-puff sleepy eyes with passion fruit extract and ice plant stem cells. Together, these multi-tasking patches and dots help soothe and clarify your skin in a snap. This set contains:- 20 x Acne Healing Dots- Pore Strip- Blackhead Strip- Peace Out Puffy Under-Eye Patches (2 pairs) It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Peace Out was not started by a group of scientists or a large corporation, but rather an unassuming 26-year-old living in LA searching for a quick fix for his extremely sensitive, acne-prone skin. Frustrated with trying to find products that would yield fast-acting results, Peace Out's Founder and CEO, Enrico, set out to create emergency fixes for all types of skin concerns. These easy one-step solutions combine active ingredients with innovative technology so you can live life unfiltered. Peace Out Products are noncomedogenic, allergen-free, PETA-certified and formulated without latex.

Out of all the peace out products, which work best for blackheads and fungal acne?
Does this brand work good for cystic acne?
Start your review of PEACE OUT Favorites!
Mierna R.
germantown, TN
PEACE OUT Favorites uploaded by Mierna R.
Purchased at: Sephora
I’m really not crazy about these. I like the fact that they come with both a nose strip and a secondary pore strip, but I wish they were in separate packaging so I didn’t feel obligated to use both at once if I don’t need to. I felt like these didn’t really do anything for me. My pores were still the same size after using and I barely saw any sebum on the strip. I wore these over night and it was pretty painful peeling them off in the morning.
Darlene H.
Union Beach, NJ
Purchased at: Sephora
Peace out favorites is a great set to try, have on hand or carry on a trip. This set works pretty good for clearing up those pesky acne situations you run into. I usually put them on at night for sleeping and though the issue isn’t clear the next day it has lessened and is easier to cover with makeup.
Kristen K.
Brockport, NY
PEACE OUT Favorites uploaded by Kristen K.
Purchased at: Sephora
This set was a really good buy, especially since I’m already a huge fan of the original PEACE OUT Acne Healing Dots. The packaging is cute and the dots do their job! I still need to try the pores and puffy eyes products in the set, but if they’re anything like the acne dots I’m sure they’ll be great.
Sarah K.
Scottsdale, AZ
PEACE OUT Favorites uploaded by Sarah K.
Purchased at: Sephora
✌🏼🌵 So I was super excited to buy this ( I bought online through Sephora APP) PEACE OUT Favorites Kit It comes with: 20 Healing Dots 1 Blackhead + 1 Pore Strip 2 Pairs of Eye Patches A cute holographic plastic zip bag A cute In-n-Out STICKER But as far as performance....⤵️⤵️⤵️ a big Thumbs down 👎 *TIP: I recommend Glossier Zit Stick instead. For light occasional zits *TIP 2: If you’re looking for a more Heavy Duty #Treatment - I would only trust Sunday Riley and the 3 trio of products for acne (In GREEN PACKAGING) + Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil 0.5 oz. SUNDAY RILEY A+ High Dose Retinoid Serum @influenster #Influenster @sundayriley #sundayriley
Annette B.
Very impressed with all of this brands products from the Micro Dart hyperpigmentation dots, to the pimple patches, the oil absorption patches, retinals micro dart patches, and the AHA BHA facial peels. Worth the money. Quality easy to use products that work! The pimple patches are my favorite of all the products.
Sarah P.
I love love love the peace out acne dots. It is magical. I put them on overnight or for a few hours and any acne disappears. I honestly don’t understand how it works but it works. Trust me. Always keep these on hand! I also tried the wrinkle patches and didn’t see results which was disappointing for the price.
BB R.
I purchased this bundle when Sephora had their semi-annual sale to test these products out as it was a new brand at the time, and I am SOOO glad I did! The acne dots are like nothing else, they help so much with getting the junk out! The pore strips really cleared my entire nose from blackheads and the under eye patches help sooth my allergy itchy eyes! I recomend this brand to anyone!
Dani T.
Wantagh, NY
These stickers work. I use the acne dots, blackhead strips and pore strips. You can actually see the product working and sebum/dirt on the sticker when you wake up. These products pull out the gunk in your pores and helps to treat blemishes without drying the skin.
Virginia H.
Houston
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a stellar kit. Peace out can do no wrong. They are amazing!! I love these patches a lot. And the variety is the best part! So many great goodies in one little kit! Thanks y’all for the great product!
Isla B.
Scottsdale, AZ
Purchased at: Sephora
Loved this kit. Got to try a little bit of everything and I loved it all. The acne dots are one of my favorites, but I really loved the eye patches and nose strip too. Fantastic value for the price.