Peace Out Acne Healing Dots uploaded by Cherise1676 ..Peace Out Acne Healing Dots uploaded by Ella P.

BY PEACE OUT

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A protective, blemish-healing dot infused with anti-acne ingredients to minimize breakouts overnight. Solutions for:- Acne and blemishes- Pores If you want to know more… These Acne Healing Dots use salicylic acid to kick acne-causing bacteria to the curb, vitamin A to support natural skin turnover, and aloe vera to soothe redness. Hydrocolloid technology extracts impurities while creating a protective barrier that guards again external irritants. By protecting your blemish from bacteria, inflammation, and picking, these also helps reduce the potential for acne scarring. Whether you're struggling with hormonal acne, whiteheads, or inflamed pimples, your blemish is less red, less painful, and significantly less irritating in as little as six hours. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Peace Out Acne uses hydrocolloid technology a soothing, absorbent, waterproof bandage used for decades by doctors to speed skin healing. This innovative material gently extracts impurities, protects skin moisture, and creates a protective barrier against irritants. When combined with active blemish-fighting ingredients, it creates the ideal environment for speedy relief from breakouts. These Acne Healing Dots effectively adhere to the skin (without causing irritation) and deliver a powerful dose of anti-acne ingredients while keeping the skin hydrated and comfortable for hours. They are formulated without latex, cruelty-free, and noncomedogenic.

• Has anyone tried this, whats it like?Be the first to answer!
  • I would like to try this since I usua...Yes this does work it works so... 1 Answers
  • Does this really work? Anyone know wh...i dont know if they work but t... 1 Answers
Photos (2)
Buy on Sephora
amber D.
amber D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not a big fan. I do like the idea of this products because I pick my acne a lot but when I tried them the would not stay on my face for longer than 5 minutes. I feel like these products could be greatly improved. As for if it's effective I'm not sure. Haven't been able to use it long enough to tell.
Emily S.
Emily S.
I've always been a victim of hormonal breakouts, gave this a shot. Still, I was kind of absent mindedly using this overnight, and didn't realize how great it was until I woke up and the pimple was literally gone! There is no comparison between Peace Out Acne and other acne stickers!
Taisha W.
Taisha W.
Aberdeen , WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was pleasantly surprised by this product. I am a bartender and work next to a greasy kitchen that reeks havoc on my skin. Anytime I start feeling a pimple pop up I put one of these over it and the next morning it's either gone or significantly smaller. Will be buyin again.
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
Old Orchard Beach
I really love these. They seem to work great and are convenient. I bought them online, and the packaging was great as well. I'm very happy with the product thus far and I would definitely continue to buy.
Selii M.
Selii M.
kerman,ca
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really liked this product it helped me get a clear skin without acne and nice and clean I love it I bought it online but they should have them at any drug stores I really recommend them!
Brianna W.
Brianna W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are alright for small blemishes however if they are bigger than these little circles then they won't do you much good. I also am not a huge fan of how hard they are to get off the skin once applied.
Abi G.
Abi G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product !!! This product helps me so much. This product actually works this products helps dry out your pimples. So you don't have to worry about breaking out anymore !! I highly recommend this
Seirria M.
Seirria M.
Gastonia, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
These things are alright. If you habe minor acne they seem to work. Any bumps that are large and pretty deep they dont seem to help at all.
Claire H.
Claire H.
Knoxville , Tennessee
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do like these but you can get 48 blemish dots from skin Iceland for 20. So yeah I would recommend checking those out.
Hailey S.
Hailey S.
They seem to work great but im still yet to figure out if they work on more than one at a time
Scarlett H.
Scarlett H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you have a big zit can you put 2 on it or will they over dry your skin?
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These look fun. Where do you purchase? And do they really, actually work?
Stephanie R.
anastasia d.
Where can you buy this?
sixta f.
sixta f.
I would like to try this since I usually get acne sometimes and I just hate it how long do you have to kept it or like does it work