Peace Out Acne Healing Dots uploaded by Ella P.Peace Out Acne Healing Dots uploaded by Cherise1676 ..Peace Out Acne Healing Dots uploaded by Dora L.

BY PEACE OUT SKINCARE

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A protective, blemish-healing dot infused with anti-acne ingredients to minimize breakouts overnight. Solutions for:- Acne and blemishes- Pores If you want to know more… These Acne Healing Dots use salicylic acid to kick acne-causing bacteria to the curb, vitamin A to support natural skin turnover, and aloe vera to soothe redness. Hydrocolloid technology extracts impurities while creating a protective barrier that guards again external irritants. By protecting your blemish from bacteria, inflammation, and picking, these also helps reduce the potential for acne scarring. Whether you're struggling with hormonal acne, whiteheads, or inflamed pimples, your blemish is less red, less painful, and significantly less irritating in as little as six hours. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Peace Out Acne uses hydrocolloid technology a soothing, absorbent, waterproof bandage used for decades by doctors to speed skin healing. This innovative material gently extracts impurities, protects skin moisture, and creates a protective barrier against irritants. When combined with active blemish-fighting ingredients, it creates the ideal environment for speedy relief from breakouts. These Acne Healing Dots effectively adhere to the skin (without causing irritation) and deliver a powerful dose of anti-acne ingredients while keeping the skin hydrated and comfortable for hours. They are formulated without latex, cruelty-free, and noncomedogenic.

• Where can you buy this?3 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this, whats it like?1 Answers
  • I would like to try this since I usually get acne sometimes and I...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Sandra D.
I purchased these in Sephora last month and noticed they’re good when you have a big breakout, it doesn’t help much when it’s about to appear. I found out cause I recently had a very small breakout, you know, like the first stage, I place one on it overnight and it didn’t help much. But, I remember when I just bought it I had a big breakout, the ones that are about to pop up haha and it definitely made it smaller and healed the pain. I wish they would prevent them to get bigger instead of dealing with the big bad boys. I mean, why wait till it gets to that point to use a patch? 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’ll still keep them tho.
Dominique M.
Damascus , OR
So I got these from Sephora to compare to the Peter Thomas ones before I fully commit to either. Let’s just say that I hate these compared to the other. These peace out dots don’t stay on my face as good as the other does. As a mater of fact I woke up with one missing and actually couldn’t even leave one on the tip of my nose due to the thickness of it. The little dots kept coming up and I followed the direction which were to wash your face (dry it), then apply sticker tacky side down on blemish. The worst part of all is after I took the stickers off my zits, I saw absolutely no change at all! I wouldn’t recommend this product. Don’t waste you’re money!
Tiffany H.
Little Miracle Patches!!! Why am I just learning about these? I have relatively good skin with a breakout every once in a while. That day came on Christmas this year and it was right on my nose like Rudolph. I slapped the patch on without any expectation. The following morning my zit was gone and all the gross gunk was trapped in the bandage. I'm hooked and will always have a pack handy. Peace Out Acne Healing Dots
Shelly U.
These patches are magic when ever I feel like a break out is coming I use a patch to spot treat and in the morning it's either completely gone or it's decreased in size and it's no longer red and healing and by the second day I am breakout free! Peace Out Acne Healing Dots
Heather S.
Cicero, IL
After hearing about these for a while, I finally had to try them for myself. They really work!! I use them alone or with another topical salicylic acid and they work great either way. Stick it on, go to sleep, and in the morning the blemish is so much better!
Florence E.
Addison, TX
I wanted to love this, I was very excited about this because I suffer
with acne sometimes. It didn't make much of a difference for me and I
left them on overnight multiple times. I'd rather use Mario Badescu
drying lotion because it starts working right away.
Michelle P.
I never write reviews but I had to take the time to write a review for this product because I'm hoping that this review will help many people that struggle with bad breakouts just like I do. This is truly a miracle product. Aside of acne spots treatments that failed us there was a time a couple of years when acne dots spot treatments came about and yes they were really helpful but wasn't quiet perfect until these acne dots came about. There is no comparison to this product. Absolutely recommend this to friends and family.
Haley L.
Freehold, NJ
I have used these dots 3 nights in a row on a pimple. They have made the pimple go down but it is still not clear. I do think these dots have helped but I use many treatments so it is hard to know for sure.
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
This was amazing I never seen this before until I tried and I love trying out new products since I am very open minded like that first time user but soon to be a repeat user as well I do recommend it of course
Roberta K.
FANTASTIC! Stops unwanted irritations while also quickly healing breakouts. These are pricey, but worth it (especially if you’re a picker). Similar to nexcare and Cosrx but these contain salicylic acid, vitamin A and aloe vera for a quicker heal. They stay in place and work for hours.
Scarlett H.
If you have a big zit can you put 2 on it or will they over dry your skin?
anastasia d.
Where can you buy this?
Sarah B.
These look fun. Where do you purchase? And do they really, actually work?
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
What are these?
Shellby M.
Does this really work? Anyone know where to buy and price range?