PEACE OUT Acne Healing Dots

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A protective, blemish-healing dot infused with anti-acne ingredients to minimize breakouts overnight. Solutions for:- Acne and blemishes- Pores If you want to know more… These Acne Healing Dots use salicylic acid to kick acne-causing bacteria to the curb, vitamin A to support natural skin turnover, and aloe vera to soothe redness. Hydrocolloid technology extracts impurities while creating a protective barrier that guards again external irritants. By protecting your blemish from bacteria, inflammation, and picking, these also helps reduce the potential for acne scarring. Whether you're struggling with hormonal acne, whiteheads, or inflamed pimples, your blemish is less red, less painful, and significantly less irritating in as little as six hours. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Peace Out Acne uses hydrocolloid technology a soothing, absorbent, waterproof bandage used for decades by doctors to speed skin healing. This innovative material gently extracts impurities, protects skin moisture, and creates a protective barrier against irritants. When combined with active blemish-fighting ingredients, it creates the ideal environment for speedy relief from breakouts. These Acne Healing Dots effectively adhere to the skin (without causing irritation) and deliver a powerful dose of anti-acne ingredients while keeping the skin hydrated and comfortable for hours. They are formulated without latex, cruelty-free, and noncomedogenic.

I've been getting pretty bad acne (I blame the masks lol) and have tried a few things to get rid of it but I’m having no luck so I’m wondering… does this really work? Also can you see fast results? PEACE OUT Acne Healing Dots
What are the best pimple patches to quickly heal a pimple? Are the PEACE OUT Acne Healing Dots worth it??
Is this product worth it? I’ve never tried any acne patches so I’m not sure how they even work. My acne can be very stubborn once I get them.
Start your review of PEACE OUT Acne Healing Dots!
Sana K.
Brooklyn, NY
PEACE OUT Acne Healing Dots uploaded by Sana K.
Honestly at first I was skeptical if this would work. I tried it on a pimple, and the next day it went down so much more and wasn’t painful at all. It really did the trick to heal the pimp faster.
Kaitlyn L.
Lisle, IL
PEACE OUT Acne Healing Dots uploaded by Kaitlyn L.
Purchased at: Sephora
As someone with no acne, but occasional breakouts, I was excited to try this product! However, I used it two nights in a row and did not notice any difference in my blemish. I don’t think that it is worth the price and have heard of similar products that you can get for cheaper at target.
Ashmita T.
Euless, TX
PEACE OUT Acne Healing Dots uploaded by Ashmita T.
Purchased at: Sephora
I have tried many acne patches before and all of them ripped my skin off when I tried to remove it. But this one didn’t. It was gentle and healed my acne while protecting it from possible infections.
Lucy A.
Long Is City, NY
PEACE OUT Acne Healing Dots uploaded by Lucy A.
PEACE OUT Acne Healing Dots uploaded by Lucy A.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love these acne dots. My blemishes look less inflamed after using them. ✨✌🏽PEACE OUT Acne Healing Dots I love these acne dots. My blemishes look less inflamed after using them. ✨✌🏽PEACE OUT Acne Healing Dots
Carson B.
Mercer Island, WA
PEACE OUT Acne Healing Dots uploaded by Carson B.
Love this product! My break outs usually persist for up to two weeks, but when I use the acne dots they clear up in a few days. I've always struggled with acne scarring, and when I use these acne dots my pimples won't leave a scar unless it's a particularly gnarly one. Highly recommend!
Katie M.
Madison, WI
PEACE OUT Acne Healing Dots uploaded by Katie M.
Purchased at: Sephora
I've tried these dots a few times, and despite other glowing reviews, I just can't give them 5 stars. They do work, but honestly I haven't gotten the kind of incredible results that would set them apart (for example, they've never fully banished my acne overnight). I've never gotten better results than I do with other salicylic acid-based products. If you rarely have acne, these might be great for you because you'll only need them occasionally. Or if you think the dots are fun and you don't care about cost, then more power to you! Otherwise, they're just not going to economical compared to frequent use of salysilic acid (2% is the over-the-counter limit, so you can go higher than the 0.5% in these dots) in a face wash, toner, or topical gel (etc) and perhaps occasional use of an AHA like lactic or glycolic acid if your face can tolerate it.
leg L.
Dallas, TX
PEACE OUT Acne Healing Dots uploaded by leg L.
Sorry pic is kinda gross - fair warning Honestly the best acne dots ive tried and i feel like ive tried 15 different types. Ive been dealing with the worst breakouts for like 3 weeks and finally when everything else was under control a giant, painful cyst on my chin showed up. Its drawing out so much oil that I’m having to switch stickers in less than 6 hours. Will for sure be buying again. $20 sooooook worth it
Melissa B.
Scottsdale, AZ
PEACE OUT Acne Healing Dots uploaded by Melissa B.
Purchased at: Sephora
I absolutely love these dots. They have saved me many a times when a zit pops up and I need it to not be there. The only downside is that the blemish has to be open, so if it isn’t - I’d opt for the zitkilla dots with spikes.
Shakeina W.
PEACE OUT Acne Healing Dots uploaded by Shakeina W.
Purchased at: ULTA
Peace out acne!!!I love these acne fighting dots, just apply to a clean face or wherever you may have a breakout. This is not a magical wand and will not make your blemish go away in a day but, it can help with inflammation and significantly reduce the size. I recommend these little guys!
Michaela H.
Albuquerque, NM
PEACE OUT Acne Healing Dots uploaded by Michaela H.
Purchased at: Sephora
Sooo it helped me to get rid of my pimple faster but it also left me with red circle on my forehead. I would like to add, I don’t have sensitive skin. I’ve tried Dr.Jart patches and Mighty Patch Hero, which I think like they worked better for me and didn’t leave any mark. Sorry for the close up guys but I wanted to see you the red mark. The pimple is actually only that tiny dot in the middle, the rest is the exact size of the acne dot. #acnepatches #peaceout

157 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jenny L.
SLC
il y a 18 jours
Kandis F. il y a 18 jours
I think these work well in the way I have noticed these patches speed up the healing process, however, for cystic acne I do not know if these alone will make the situation better. Depending on how bad your acne is, you may want to see a dermatologist or look for acne treatment in liquid form. These are more meant for a zit that pops up randomly right before date night and aren't immediate miracle workers, at least in my experience.
Emily F.
Mars, PA
il y a un mois
Jacqueline T. il y a un mois
I think that the Hero Cosmetics Mighty Patches & COSRX are MUCH better!