BY JUICY COUTURE

Peace, Love Juicy Couture Take a trip back to the 60 s with this far out fragrance by Juicy Couture. Notes of lemon, hyacinth, apple, jasmine, magnolia, poppy, honeysuckle, iris, musk, and of course, patchouli. It s like a blast from the past, and it comes in a cool bottle with charms and beads adorning it. Groovy! Top Notes: Meyer Lemon, Wild Hyacinth 3 Middle Notes: Sambac Jasmine Absolute 6 Base Notes: Iris, Root Extract, Musk see more...

Jessika A.
I am obsessed with this scent!! I love most of the Juicy Couture perfumes. This one is floral, and lasts all day. If you like floral scents you will probably like this. Juicy also always has the cutest bottles!
Ashton N.
The packaging is the best part about this product in my opinion. It smells very girly and typical I guess is how I would put it. It is more on the fruity side than fresh smelling. A little of this product goes a long way, so it lasts a very long time. I can also spray this on my clothes in the morning and still smell it all through out the day which is great as well.
Ari L.
This perfume is a great every day fragrance. The packaging is very cute, and although the bottle is made of glass, it's sturdy enough to survive a a fall! (I speak from experience...sadly...) Anyway, the perfume is floral and light, and is great for spring/summer. My major complaint is that it doesn't last on me AT ALL. I stop noticing it half an hour later, and that's pretty bad lasting power!
Viktoria B.
Paramus, NJ
Juicy smells amazing! It is def one of my go to perfumes when I am undecided. This one is my favorite so far compared to others they have out. Plus the bottle is adorable so how could u not love this?
Anna R.
Love this perfume it smells amazing and i love how cute the bottle looks everyone needs this perfume its so great
Shayla M.
Ft Leonard Wd, MO
Smells amazing! Is a great scent for the summer time! Lasts all day and it comes in a huge bottle
Deneika G.
Carmanville, NL
This is by far one of my favorite scents! I’ve had this one a couple times now and I can never get enough of it! You’ll see it in store and the bottle just attracts your eye even! I recommend this perfume 100% for anybody.. it’s not too strong, it’s just right!
Hope B.
Hemet, CA
Peace love juicy couture smells so beautiful and fresh must have to add to your collection of s.ells I want them all haha all the juicy perfume smells so great