BY PDP

Kenny G.

This is really good if you want to actually get better. It allows you to press your other buttons to complete your combo more faster and not only that, but the buttons are really smooth and the product itself is made so good I give them lots of props
Desirae C.
McAllen, TX
Gamer Expert Level 3
I love mortal combat and just having this control brings me back to the arcade days. If you truly want to master your mortal combat skills, I suggest you buy this ASAP!
Jennifer G.
Needles, CA
This brings me back to my early 20s in the arcade playing mortal kombat and I love it so much, just one of those little thins we can have to bring back some nostalgia!!
Danielle D.
Grover Beach, CA
Very sturdy fight stick. As a girl I love how it opened and you can put stuff inside. Great for going to tournaments and needing to carry your wallet.
Martha p.
Vista, CA
Love it my kid's really love it is so easy for them to play with it and they like it cuz they could take it anywhere
Cristin G.
Gamer Expert Level 2
I purchased this for my husband and he loved it! This is the true way to play Mortal Kombat. Classic
Eli T.
Newnan, GA
Great purchase a true classic throwback way to play a great game and take a step back in time
Cindy O.
I bought this for my husband and omg he love loved it he cannot stop playing true classic .!!
Shoryn W.
Donaldsonvlle, LA
Omg ! I use to love this , my cousin had one , and I swear this all we did ,
Dorothy M.
Winnipeg, MB
This is truly the only way you should be playing mortal kombat! This makes every time your gaming at home feel like your in an arcade battling it off with other people! If you can't get your hands on this guy, you should get your hands on a PS3 Street Fighter 4 tournament stick!
Martha p.
Vista, CA
Where can i get one
Tracy S.
Wellington, Florida
Think they are going to make one for the XBOX ONE?
Deandra M.
Scarborough, Ontario
Do you like it?
Reagan R.
Albuquerque, NM
Omg this is so cool is it easy to play with?
Teresa V.
Lowell, MI
where cash you buy this?!