BY PDP

Xbox 360 Afterglow Controller, Blue (Xbox 360): Delivers gamers a quality experience and a unique look Controller features innovative form, features and radiant aesthetics Multitudes of LEDs glow inside this Xbox 360 blue controller Xbox 360 Afterglow Controller is officially licensed by Microsoft Allows the player to adjust the LED settings with 3 lighting modes: on, off and pulse Has a 10' cord with breakaway Features Smart Track technology for improved analog performance see more...

Elizabeth H.
Clinton , MO
I love this controller. I have the blue one and really enjoy it. I do like that it's wired for when I don't feel like trying to keep a wireless one charged. I like that it has the option to shut the lights off if needed too. I thought it was a really great price for what it was as well.
Elizabeth C.
Greensboro, NC
Gamer Expert Level 3
Bought this for my husband when he first got his Xbox 360. We both like the blue.
Briana C.
Portland, OR
Works really well. Comes in a variety of colors and really glows super bright.
delila s.
Gamer Expert Level 1
I love love love love love love love the color blue. I aslo love stuff that glow in the dark. I want to see how it is in the dark