BY PDP

PDP Wired Fight Pad for Wii U: Compatible with all Wii/Wii U games that support Classic Controller and Classic Controller Pro, as well as most Nintendo Virtual Console games Replica GameCube Controller Design: Yoshi see more...

Megan T.
Chino, CA
I went out and bought this controller last night and so far I am loving it. It makes it very easy to play Super Smash Brothers on the Wii U. I love the bright colors and the light design. I also like that it has a Yoshi egg on it since Yoshi is one of my favorites!

It seems a little bigger than the original controllers from the Gamecube, which I have, but it still fits in my hands nicely. The only problem that I have with it was that I was hoping it would plug into the adapter that I have but instead it plugs straight into the wii remote thus draining it's batteries and taking a potential controller away from another player. The cord from the remote to the controller is long enough but not too long that it gets in the way of playing.
Tracy s.
Otway, OH
This controller is great I have small children who sometimes have a difficult time with the buttons but they loved this controller!