Pdp - Universal Remote For Playstation 4 - Black

by PDP

Grab this PDP Universal Remote and start browsing right away. Utilizing a Bluetooth connection, the remote easily interacts with your PlayStation 4, and even uses an IR signal, so you can control your TV, cable box or other A/V equipment. With this officially licensed remote in your arsenal, you'll be able to enjoy feature flicks and your next binge-watching session with ease.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pdp - Universal Remote For Playstation 4 - Black!
Buena Park, CA
Purchased at: Best Buy
I love this remote, when it's movie night and we pop in a blue ray movie I don't have to worry about fiddling with the game controller this has the play/stop/fast forward all the essential buttons for movie watching. The only annoying thins is you have to press the PlayStation button before pressing other buttons and I keep forgetting! But it's not that big of a deal.