BY PDP

Irene S.
Salem, WV
These are, so far, the worst monitor wipes I've used.
There are numerous problems. One of the terrible issues was the wipes themselves. As of right now, freshly opened, they are overly damp. You could literally wring them out. So they're either too wet, or too dry once you wring them. Not a happy customer πŸ˜”
Emily S.
Pittsburg, KS
I really enjoy these. They're quick and easy to use. I keep a pack in my backpack to clean my screens. You never know when you might need to clean smudgies, so I like these because they're very portable.
Savannah B.
Techie Expert Level 3
I really love this product! It's a great price and cleans my screens perfectly! Iv had wipes that make really bad smudges and streaks afterwards these are great! They don't do that!
Corinthia H.
Omg I love love love this product. It works really well and does exactly what it says! It's an affordable price and I can depend on it to get the job done.
Jennifer E.
Great for phone use especially if you are like me and wear makeup that attaches to your phone screen. This will do the job of getting it cleaned up
elizabeth r.
This is great cuz my makeup gets on my phone, or the screen gets oily from my fingers and its great to clean with these to get rid of any bacteria
Lynthia S.
Macon, GA
Great product to have especially if you have oily skin like me!! Or if you're simply a person who has to have a clean screen!! This is fornyou
Nikki E.
Surprise , Az
I love how these are portable! I use them when I'm out and need to clean smudges off of my phone screen and my glasses! they work wonders!
Carlene O.
Best for travel or at a restaurant and you've got grease all over the screen. These are very handy and affordable.
Amburr A.
We use these when I worked in an electronics department store they work really well and are easy to carry around