BY PDP

Rock Candy Wireless Controller (PS3): For PS3 Rock Candy Controller is wireless Translucent design Color: pink see more...

Yusbreili G.
CARACAS
It doesn't have rumble or motion sensing; no big loss for me, personally. It's also balanced differently, less evenly. It's a little smaller than 1st-party controllers, which is fine for people with smaller hands, but I don't see much difference. I feel the joysticks and buttons are a little snappier, and the joysticks are much like Xbox360 ones. Pressing the Home button won't turn the PS3 on, but are you really so lazy that having to get up and press the button is such a dealbreaker? Burn a calorie. Charges with AA batteries, which I wish the package had mentioned. But they seem to last a decently long time.

I purchased a 3rd party controller because I didn't see the point of shelling out $50 for a 1st-party controller. Some PS3 controllers are poorly constructed on the inside and if your controller starts going absolutely haywire, that's what it is. You may as well pay half the price for a third-party controller if both of them have a chance of wigging out.

Some people have said that the Rock Candy controller just up and dies with no prior warning. A couple months after I got mine, it seemed to do this, but I held down the Home button a bit and that seemed to help. Otherwise I haven't had any problems with it yet. I've only had it for half a year, but so far it's served well. All products have a chance of dying early, both 1st and 3rd party alike, but some are just cheaper than others.
Johnna D.
New Concord, OH
I love the fact that this is pink, but it's not the best controller I have ever used. The kid's love using them and if one happens to get broken, you know haow kid's can be haha, it's not that expensive to replace.
Tamara L.
Graham, WA
Gamer Expert Level 2
The color is great, the product itself however is very cheaply made. It really is not worth the money. It feels odd in your hands and it is super super light, connection would be lost often. Disaster in pink.
Kasi S.
Fort Worth, TX
They have lasted longer than any of my Playstation brand controllers have. Good product and so many different colors to choose from!
Abigail W.
Palm Bay, FL
I absolutely had to have this when i seen it,which was!immediately due to the bright pink color!! I love it and all things pink
Thelma M.