PDP Rock Candy Wireless Controller uploaded by Citlalli t.

BY PDP

Rock Candy Wireless Controller (PS3): For PS3 Wireless Translucent design Color: Red see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Jen L.
Janesville, CA
I don't personally use this type of controller but my 12 year old son and 16 year old daughter both do and they love theirs! My son has the blue Rock Candy and my daughter has purple. They love the bright colors they come in, the affordability, and the durability.
Katie R.
Alexandria, VA
Love the color and the controller works fine. I keep a few different ones around just in case I feel like being social.
Jasmine B.
I bought this when my original ps3 controller broke, and i love it. i love the color and the fact that i don't have too charge it lol.
Kerin L.
Sumter, SC
These are a great line of controllers for the price. I would recommend them over other controllers for children.
denise l.
El Paso , TX
I use to have this remote control and it worked very well for a couple of years! It was great!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Katherine H.
Adrian, MI
My favorite is blue but any of these are really cool and colorful. They are definitely worth it!
Gabby J.
Milbridge, ME
I love this controller. It works well, and the color is just the cherry on top!
Kimberly F.
Fair quality. The PlayStation brand controllers are better. Good price tho.
Arie D.
Wallace, WV
I have this in pink for my playstAtion 3 and I really like it I'll probably buy the blue too
nina f.
Bronx, NY
Nice color but I am curious why they call is rock candy.
Jasmine B.
What other colors is this available in?