PDP Rock Candy Gesture Controller, Pink (Wii)

by PDP

Performance Designed Products Rock Candy Gesture Controller (Wii): Includes adjustable wrist leash that matches color of controller Ergonomic button layout for enhanced accuracy during gaming sessions Compatible with most Wii games on the Wii and Wii U consoles Express your inner gaming personality and style Available in pink color

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of PDP Rock Candy Gesture Controller, Pink (Wii)!
How would you rate this product?
Dayton, KY
It's really pretty and it doesn't cost an arm and a leg like the actual licensed controllers do but it was too much of a hassle to get it synced to the Wii and it only worked for like 2 weeks. It eats battery life in no time at all and you can't play with it much at all. Not worth it in my opinion.
Yacolt, WA
These are great controllers. Not only are they pretty but they are inexpensive. They work really well. I bought them for under $15 and fred meyer. I would definitely recommend them.
Grand Rapids, MI
I have this controller as an add on for my Wii so more players can use it and I have never had any problems. I like the added lights feature.
Huntsville, AL
Gamer Expert Level 1
Pink is my favorite color I have the green one would love to get to try this one it's gorgeous and love the see through technology.