PDP Rock Candy Gesture Controller for Wii/Wii U, Lalalime

by PDP

Rock Candy Gesture Controller for Wii/Wii U: Ergonomic button layout for enhanced accuracy during gaming sessions Works on the Wii U with Motion Plus Color: Lalalime Includes adjustable wrist leash in matching color

Just got this fun looking remote but having a hard time playing Mario Kart 8. Has anyone else noticed the calibration just isn't 'right'. It's half the price of the regular controller - maybe half the quality. Thanks!
What colors have you seen them in, besides green?
Start your review of PDP Rock Candy Gesture Controller for Wii/Wii U, Lalalime!
How would you rate this product?
Huntsville, AL
Gamer Expert Level 1
I have this one it's awesome I'm so happy I got it I bought it from Amazon. It works well a little slippery then most kind of makes your hands sweaty as you play but I have the case thing so it doesn't drain into the controller
Corning, NY
I currently have this product in pink. I have used it for about 5 years now and I can honestly say that I love it. It has outlasted many of my name brand remotes. although it does not share all the features of a traditional remote. I would love if this product had a more sensitive version as a wii mote plus. Overall, I highly recommend this product.
Ashland, KY
They work just as well for me as the Wii mote that came with my console. I like the bright colors they come in and I also like the value of them. They are much less expensive than regular Nintendo Wii motes. It's nice to not pay as much when I want to have multiple controllers seeing as how the time my Wii gets the most use is on holidays and parties.
These work great and are significantly cheaper than the Nintendo brand wii remotes. We have a number of these! They're great!
Mission, TX
We have these in blue and red and everyone is always fighting over them because they look so cool. Its affordable.
Wichita
PDP Rock Candy Gesture Controller for Wii/Wii U works pretty well I have a couple of these in different colors