Pdp PDP Rock Candy PS3 Wired Controller Cosmoberry - ELECTRO SOURCE INC.

by PDP

Express yourself with the Rock Candy PS3 Wireless Controller in your favorite color. Featuring a colored outer shell, brilliant white accents, comfortable ergonomics and dependable mechanical reliability; this Rock Candy Wireless Controller is built for fun. Perfect for gamers of all ages.

I enjoy the rock candy better than the controller that comes with the system, anyone else?
Start your review of Pdp PDP Rock Candy PS3 Wired Controller Cosmoberry - ELECTRO SOURCE INC.!
How would you rate this product?
Jacksonville, FL
I was at the store looking to buy one of these controllers. Online it looks like a viable inexpensive replacement with a custom look. But up close, they have the look and feel of cheap plastic construction. I don't expect this controller to last more than 6 months in the hands of my kids.
Antlers, OK
I hate wired controllers but i always love these controllers! they remind me of the purple controllers i had with ny nintendo 64 when i was little!
Long Beach, CA
Love the color choices of these gaming controls and that they are wireless which means no more tripping over wires laying across the floor.
Uniontown, OH
Gamer Expert Level 4
I really like my rock candy controller , perfect, not to mention no one will take it apart to see what is on the inside!!!