BY PDP

Nerf Armor for PS Vita 2000: Pass-through ports Covered ports with pass-through buttons Nerf play-through armor protects the PlayStation Vita 2000 Provides a comfortable grip Rear touch panel cover doubles as game storage for up to 3 PS Vita game cards see more...

Ashley S.
Los Angeles, CA
Great protectant! I love the fact that i can also pick the color i want! I often play my psp when im out with friends becaus ewe get competitve and sometimes when i drop it it doesnt mess up bc of the protector. I highly recommed this armor
Brittney W.
Saginaw, MI
I remember owning one of these. They're just hand held so easy to carry with you anywhere. You have a lot of games to choose from as well.
Kim T.
My son loves this game system and it's so easy to travel with. Plenty of different types of games to keep him busy and long car rides
Sam M.
Great for kids or anyone who's accident prone. I personally love the feel/texture of Nerf so I really like this case specifically.
Ericka G.
Kannapolis, Nc
Love this case. It's super protective for the Vista and it fits so good and snug. I love the color options too.
Brittany B.
Eatontown, NJ
I love this game system it is very easy to use and fun to play with I'm addicted and can't get enough of it
Ashley T.
Albertville, AL
Great protectant great color shape and size would recommend it to people although it could be pricy
Destiny R.
Loxley, AL
Love this thing. Had one when I was little. It was hand held and I could take it everywhere with me
Angeles U.
Doral, FL
Me encanta lo puedo llevar a donde quieraaa, me encanta los vídeo juegos. Full diversion
GENESIS NAZARET J.
Gamer Expert Level 3
I found this product incredible, because it fulfills its purpose because it gives you benefits to your beauty. I recommend it a lot, I loved it, I got very good results when I used the product I love it perfect.
Ericka G.
Kannapolis, Nc
What's the colors you have seen?
jennifer d.
How much is this
Mariah L.
What's the hype about this console ?
Samanatha D.