BY PDP

Energizer 2X Charge System for Wii/Wii U: Glowing charger ports indicate charge status Sturdy base and secure contacts for drop and charge Allows for charging with leash Includes charging dock, 2 rechargeable battery packs and 2 battery covers see more...

Rachael C.
Willis, TX
For as much as or family plays Wii, this Energizer charging station was a necessary addition to our gaming setup. We always have plenty of power on our controllers and we aren't going through what seemed like hundreds of batteries. Yay for rechargeable!
Reagan R.
Albuquerque, NM
I have had one of these and let me tell u i loveed it it is defiantly something to have if u play a lot and the price is cheap and it is a very satisfying product
Erica W.
Baton Rouge, LA
I like these they come in white also. I like charging the remotes can save one on batteries. plus you can always play the wii without worrying if the battery go last they will always be charged.
Eliza W.
They got the job done yes but it takes forever!! So I'd suggest changing them overnight cause if you wanna play and they're both dead your not gonna be playing for a while..
Davey A.
Mount Vernon, OH
Fantastic charger! Charges quickly, plugs right into the Wii, and isn't too large. We bought ours at Walmart for a decent price and use it daily!
Erika G.
Fort Worth , TX
I Like This Because It Allows You To Charge WII Controls and spend less time finding batteries. My favorite tech thing so far.
Jason G.
Andover, NH
I have one of these but don't use it now because I bought one that holds the pad and 2 remotes which serves me better
Samantha S.
Harrisonburg, VA
Doesn't take forever for the controls to charge and is efficient. Recommended for families especially with kids.
Chelsea C.
West Plains, MO
I have one of these for my wii remote it so much cheaper to buy one of these instead of battery all the time
Victoria A.
Danville , AL
Loved this charging station , we use it all of the time . Comes in handy if you actively play the console .