PD PLAYDOH COLORS AND SHAPES uploaded by Marium S.PD PLAYDOH COLORS AND SHAPES uploaded by Marium S.

BY HASBRO

PD PLAYDOH COLORS AND SHAPES see more...

Alexis P.
New Castle, PA
My 4 y/o Loves this Play Do Set! It comes with a great variety of colors (they are the smaller size) with a ton of extras that go perfect with pay do. It’s very affordable and easy to find! I recommend this as a Birthday, Christmas Gift or just because they have been on their best behavior!!!
K R.
Saint Charles, MO
My son just got this for his birthday last year. He tore into the box and couldn’t wait to play with it. He loves it. So many shapes and different things to do with the play doh. We highly recommend and will buy more playdoh products.
Marium S.
Baton Rouge , LA
It's fun activity for all pre schoolers my son really likes shapes so I order bunch of stuff for his birthday he seems to really enjoy these kind of activities. It not very expensive and comes with 8 colors and 9 tools along with a shape sheet. I highly recommend them.
Karissa P.
Birch Tree, MO
When I first seen play doh had an educational set I was thrilled. My daughter loves play doh always has and never really wants to work on learning stuff. Well this has changed that BIG time. Such a fun way of learning. Definitely will buy more and recommend to friends!
Jennifer V.
Jamaica, NY
I was so excited when I went to the store looking for a Play-Doh set that would be good for my two-year-old. This is the only one that I had seen that was for ages 2+ so that was a plus for me and especially because it taught shapes and colors. My daughter loves it.
Jessica B.
San Jose, CA
,My two year old LOVED this little kit. It came with enough colors to keep her entertained and was easy to set and clean up! Will definitely purchase more play-doh sets.
Brittney L.
West Liberty, KY
I like play-do but the packaging is just too much. If there was a way to downsize all the plastic and cardboard used that would be perfect.