PCA Skin Weightless Protection Broad Spectrum SPF 45, 2.2 Oz uploaded by keren a.

BY PCA SKIN

PCA Skin Weightless Protection Broad Spectrum SPF 45 (formerly Weightless Protection SPF 45) is formulated to protect your skin during sun exposure to prevent damage from UVA and UVB rays. The formula features hyaluronic acid to moisturize while... see more...

Cassidy B.
Lynnwood
This is the only sunscreen I use on my face. It doesn’t break me out and it has a semi low rating in terms of the chemicals it might have that can cause cancer, abnormalities etc. it’s partially mineral based but it doesn’t have that white cakeyness that a lot of mineral sunscreen have. It’s a little spendy but worth it!
Sheika M.
Great product. It is mild and hydrating. It goes from white to clear. I used it for the winter months with no irritation or break-outs. If you have shiny or oily skin, Paula’s Choice offers a much better matte sunscreen-you may not like this one.
Jennifer A.
Peoria, AZ
This prestige brand is something I know I can rely on. My aunt is an esthetician and gave me some of their products, so when I spend my summer in the pool, this is my preference. I try to use it sparingly because it was a gift and it is pricey. I would recommend to others.
Lizzie Y.
Palm City, FL
One of my favorite moisturizers I have ever used. It is SO lightweight and gentle on my sensitive skin and bonus, it has spf 45 protection so it's especially great over the summer. It doesn't feel heavy and it's super comfortable
keren a.
crowley la
I really enjoy using this weightless protection spectrum. It is easy to apply and feels really smooth once you apply it. It also feels good and leaves your skin very hydrated. Since using this my face has not gotten sun burned or dry and damaged. It also non greasy and you could easily wear it under your make up. I highly recommend it.
Elizabeth T.
Bermuda Dunes, CA
LOVE THIS SPF. It's extremely lightweight, does not have an overcast, and a little goes a long way! It's a little pricey, but it's well worth the money as it does not clog my pores like the other SPF's I have tried before. The SPF smell fades away after a few minutes.
Jayne N.
Culver City
Best sunscreen ever! I use it every single day. It is so lightweight and effective. Keeps my skin hydrated all day while giving me sun protection.
Lin S.
Milton
This is great for oily skin. It does not make me break out but provides excellent coverage. I bought this at a local plastic surgeon’s office.
Maysa P.
Lawrence, KS
Best facial spf I’ve ever used! Works great under makeup and doesn’t leave your skin feel oily or greasy!