PCA Skin Silkcoat® Balm

by PCA Skin

This moisturizer is the ultimate treatment for dry and mature skin, and skin in harsh or cold climates.

• Silk protein provides deep, non-greasy moisture
  • Potent antioxidant protection
  • Helps calm and improve the appearance of aging skin

How To Use:

Smooth a nickel-sized amount onto skin day or night after cleansing and applying any PCA SKIN® corrective products. Apply a small amount and allow it to penetrate. During the day, follow with the appropriate PCA SKIN® broad spectrum SPF product.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of PCA Skin Silkcoat® Balm!
How would you rate this product?
Stephanie K.
PCA Skin Silkcoat® Balm uploaded by Stephanie K.
I am currently obsessed with PCA Skin products. I purchased after peel travel set after my first chemical peel and immediately got hooked! Next I bought the rebalance moisturizer, which is my daily moisturizer before makeup. I also bought the skin cleanser which is a daily staple and the nutrient toner as well as the hydrating toner. Nutrient toner is great but very powerful and I only use it 2-3 times a week in the evening before the rest of my skincare products. I then added Silkcoat Balm as my nighttime moisturizer and ExLinea Peptide Serum. Both of which I love! I received samples of the C&E advanced and hyaluronic acid boosting serum and really like the hyaluronic serum. I just recently bought the Intensive Age Refining Treatment.5% pure retinal night and it’s great 3-4 nights a week and the Resveratrol Restorative Complex and am loving the results of this product paired with the silkcoat balm at night! Highly recommend!!!PCA Skin Facial WashPCA Skin Hydrating Serum 1.0 OuncePCA pHaze 25 ExLinea Peptide Smoothing Serum 1oz[product:pca-skin-silkcoat-balm]PCA Skin Anti-redness Serum (Phaze 42)PCA pHaze 42 Anti-Redness Serum 1oz[product:pca-skin-c-&-e-strength-max]
Ashanti D.
Salisbury , NC
I Recommend this to anyone who has dry, chapped, winter skin. It hydrates your skin well. And it is also great for sensitive skin
Alyssa K.
Received my first PCA peel a few weeks ago and was given this to use for the first few days. I was so sad when my trial size was empty! It's so smooth and moisturizing and works well for dry skin. Going to look into getting a full sized!
Tisha J.
I got a sample of this and use it typically after I get a chemical peel or a facial. There are cheaper products on the market, this works, but not worth the price.
Jessica A.
Southern Utah
I love this moisturizer, especially with my dry skin. I live in the desert and need lots of moisture and something that will keep a barrier on my skin which is why I like the jojoba, squalane, and vitamin e. This balm is hydrating and has a great silky matte finish, thus the name. I do feel that I need more by the end of the day which is why I didn’t give it five.
member-494ab
I have used this product as after care when I get a chemical peel. I liked using it but probably wouldn't buy again. I have a thick hydrating moisturizer that I plan to use after my chemical peels. This product is hydrating but not worth purchasing solely for chemical peel aftercare.
Amanda H.
Cameron, NC
Love this moisturizer!! So soft and light weight but moisturizing!! I recommend this daily to my clients!
Stephanie M.
Arizona
I love using this moisturizer at night it definitely locks in moisture when I need it at night! And it makes your skin soft!
Jean P.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
Feels very soft leaves skin feeling soft but is slightly oily. I do have normally to oily skin so I didn’t care for it on my skin but it made my hands nice and soft.
Amy H.
Calhoun, GA
I'm an Esthetician at a med spa and PCA is one of the product lines we carry. I always recommend this to my clients who are suffering from dry, chapped, winter skin. It's super hydrating and lightweight. Great for sensitive skin.

Looking for your answer?