PCA Skin Silkcoat® Balm uploaded by Tera S.

BY PCA SKIN

This moisturizer is the ultimate treatment for dry and mature skin, and skin in harsh or cold climates.

• Silk protein provides deep, non-greasy moisture
  • Potent antioxidant protection
  • Helps calm and improve the appearance of aging skin

How To Use:

Smooth a nickel-sized amount onto skin day or night after cleansing and applying any PCA SKIN® corrective products. Apply a small amount and allow it to penetrate. During the day, follow with the appropriate PCA SKIN® broad spectrum SPF product.

Jean P.
Feels very soft leaves skin feeling soft but is slightly oily. I do have normally to oily skin so I didn’t care for it on my skin but it made my hands nice and soft.
Alyssa K.
Received my first PCA peel a few weeks ago and was given this to use for the first few days. I was so sad when my trial size was empty! It's so smooth and moisturizing and works well for dry skin. Going to look into getting a full sized!
Ashanti D.
Salisbury , NC
I Recommend this to anyone who has dry, chapped, winter skin. It hydrates your skin well. And it is also great for sensitive skin
Stephanie M.
Arizona
I love using this moisturizer at night it definitely locks in moisture when I need it at night! And it makes your skin soft!
Amy M.
Cleveland, TN
I'm an Esthetician at a med spa and PCA is one of the product lines we carry. I always recommend this to my clients who are suffering from dry, chapped, winter skin. It's super hydrating and lightweight. Great for sensitive skin.

Amazon