Add a Photo

By PCA SKIN
This light, silky broad spectrum sunscreen is formulated with a universal tint, to match most skin tones. Added antioxidant protection and water resistant makes this the perfect sunscreen for a glow. Use it alone or wear it under makeup for a flawless finish. Can be used alone or layered under makeup Purely physical broad spectrum protection Water resistant for active lifestyles Antioxidant ubiquinone fights free-radical damage for added UV protection Awarded The Skin Cancer Foundation Seal of Recommendation
Photos (3)
Drexel Hill, PA

I received A sample of this PCA Skin Sheer Tint SPF 45 on the mail from PCA skin for free, if you go on their site they occasionally offer samples so sign up for their mailings.

First of all, I really liked the tint this product (tinted primer/sunscreen) had. After first applying it my skin felt really moisturized. First thought was, "wow, I really like this". Quickly this feeling passed, within 5 minutes, and this feeling was replaced with "why does my skin feel like it's burning"??? I don't know if I am allergic to something in it but my skin felt very warm, tingling, and almost a burning sensation. This feeling went to my chest and arms. My face also started to feel oddly dry and itchy. I do have fair skin and rosacea but I don't know what the reaction is from. I took some Benadryl and washed my face with noxzema and it went away but left me super drowsy from the Benadryl.

I had two samples and didn't want to risk another reaction so took a photo on paper to show tint.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.

I actually really liked this!I received 4 sample packets and they were probably the best ive tried!I really loved how soft this was as applyinh and after.It looked well with my skin tone and also looked lightly shimmery.I want to purchase this asap!I didnt even have to apply so much.It will last long.It doesnt become oily.It dries up nicely.
Siena N.
Siena N.
Laguna Niguel, CA

The perfect primer! It is a super sheer tint so it's personally not enough for me coverage wise but for before foundation it is amazing. It's very hydrating and not greasy. It absorbs into the skin so nicely and doesn't have a thick sunscreen feel to it
Jazmín C.
Jazmín C.
Valley Stream, NY

I received samples in the mail, tried it, and loved it since the first time.
Works excellently as a primer, it's silky, smooth, has a nice almost neutral scent, it's easy for your skin to absorb it. Simply awesome.
One thing I can complain about is pricing; it is a bit too expensive for my taste. It does compete well with other products in the same price range, but just that.
Drexel Hill, PA

Did anyone else have a negative skin reaction to this product?

Join Now