BY PCA SKIN

Effectively delivers oxygen into the pores to help kill the P. acnes bacteria responsible for acne breakouts. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sabrina
I have oily,acne prone skin and I love this product. It is easy to use and non drying. I noticed my skin felt softer and was more clear after consistent use for 2-3 weeks of twice weekly.
Brittany K.
My favorite scrub. Feels gritty enough to exfoliate the skin without being abrasive. I recommend it to anyone who likes using an apricot scrub because it feels similar without destroying and damaging your skin
Ashley W.
This is a great mask, it does everything you need it to in a mask. The packaging was great with a pump on the top. It’s not to harsh, it’s pretty perfect on the skin. I would defiantly purchase this product again!
Madeline G.
Anchorage, AK
I ordered this online from pcaskin.com and I use this about once a week or when my skin is looking rough or breaking out. It makes my skin so soft! I usually don't use physical exfoliants because they never seemed to do much, but this really makes a difference. I don't find the particles to be too rough, I just make sure not to press too hard when applying and rinsing. I leave it on 5 minutes and then get my hands wet and gently rub the mask in and then rinse. The only downside is that it's kind of a small tube for $56. I've used it about 3 times and the tube seems half gone already! I might be using more than they recommend though... just making sure my face is covered! I might buy it again, depending on how long it lasts! I'll try using less next time or use less frequently :)