PCA Skin Purifying Mask

Effectively delivers oxygen into the pores to help kill the P. acnes bacteria responsible for acne breakouts. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Brittany K.
My favorite scrub. Feels gritty enough to exfoliate the skin without being abrasive. I recommend it to anyone who likes using an apricot scrub because it feels similar without destroying and damaging your skin
Ashley W.
This is a great mask, it does everything you need it to in a mask. The packaging was great with a pump on the top. It’s not to harsh, it’s pretty perfect on the skin. I would defiantly purchase this product again!
Madeline G.
Anchorage, AK
I ordered this online from pcaskin.com and I use this about once a week or when my skin is looking rough or breaking out. It makes my skin so soft! I usually don't use physical exfoliants because they never seemed to do much, but this really makes a difference. I don't find the particles to be too rough, I just make sure not to press too hard when applying and rinsing. I leave it on 5 minutes and then get my hands wet and gently rub the mask in and then rinse. The only downside is that it's kind of a small tube for $56. I've used it about 3 times and the tube seems half gone already! I might be using more than they recommend though... just making sure my face is covered! I might buy it again, depending on how long it lasts! I'll try using less next time or use less frequently :)