PCA Skin Pigment Gel (Phaze 13)

by PCA Skin

PCA pHaze 13 Pigment Gel is designed to enhance and maintain great complexion. It helps to clean pores, fades hyper-pigmentation and other age spots, and controls blemishes.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of PCA Skin Pigment Gel (Phaze 13)!
I have used these products as a skin therapist and I absolutely love them. There is a serum for any skin issue or type. Go to Massage Envy who sells their products and choose one that works for you. I will warn you that the price tag on the serums is a little high, but they will last you for several months. Worth it!
La Mesa
Not very happy with this gel. I have 3 dark spots on my face, and because I do love their serum and moisturizer, I thought I will give it a try. It’s very liquid and it smells funny. I used it every day for a month, with no visible effects. It’s almost like I don’t feel like using it anymore
Redlands , CA
This stuff works!!! I struggle with uneven skin tone, melasma and sun spots and this products worked amazing and reducing them to nearly nothing. Fantastic product! Highly recommend for anyone struggling with pigment issues.
Brooklyn , NY
My esthetician recommended this and it has been the best investment. My skin looks amazing. My hyperpigmentation and dark spots are lighten up. I think this product is worth the price, the results speak for itself!
Anaheim, CA
Wow! My sister is an esthitician and primarily used PCA products. I had complained to her during a recent facial of the hyperpigmentation I was seeing on my face as a result of not using SPF in my youth. She told me to try this product.

Because I am a huge skincare junkie I put it aside when I received it and forgot about it until recently. I use it at night, after a double cleanse, toner, essence and a hyaluronic essence. I have to admit, I am really shocked because I have been trying to remove these spots for a long time! I have tried laser treatments (left new brown spots), various exfoliation, peels, Glycolic, salicylic, ...I mean everything! With very little noticeable results. I have been using this for maybe 2 weeks and I am shocked at how fast my spots are fading- especially since the average skin cycle is about 28 days?

No drying. No redness or irritation. It is perfect! I will definitely keep using!!

Cincinnati , OH
Made a major difference in the last month on my four head. In just a few weeks the difference was dramatic and noticeable. Top layer surface began to peel after a few days. Are use just a small amount every morning and I moisturizer and every night under moisturizer. I don’t have to live with an even skin tone until my sister recommended this product. I use this with the pigment bar and the sunscreen.
Rahway, NJ
I’ve had scarring for two years now and this product has been a lifesaver! One of the few things that lightened up stubborn dark marks. I bought the sampler to try it out but will go back and buy the full size!!
Virginia Bch, VA
This product has greatly improved my overall skin appearance and has drastically lightened my hyperpigmentation. I have used this product as part of my skincare routine for about a year now. I would definitely purchase again and I highly recommend!
It keeps my skin hydrated but I haven’t seen anything special of different after one month of use. I remember using drunk elephant serum for a week and see a big improvement on my face. I tried this one since it’s cheaper and it was recommended by the lady who did my last facial. Not impressed
Medford, NY
Amaaaaazing treatment serum! Not only does it take away hyperpigmentation with repeated use, but it dries out pimples and even stops painful ones from coming to the surface! A+ product and worth every penny

Looking for your answer?