PCA SKIN pHaze 7 Protecting Hydrator uploaded by Elisa S.

BY PCA SKIN

pHaze 7 This non-oil daily hydrator with SPF is formulated with aloe vera and panthenol to provide light moisture with a matte finish. It provides optimal broad-spectrum UVS/UVB coverage with the ultra-sheer protective benefits of Z-Cote and additional sunscreen agents. Caffeine enhances photo-protection by suppressing sun-induced cellular damage, while the powerful antioxidant silybum marianum, also known as milk thistle, inhibits the formation of sunburn cells and prevents UVB-induced edema. protecting hydrator spf 30 is best for patients with normal to oily skin types. ; see more...

Buy on Amazon
Camila A.
Tecate, CA
I am a skincare finatic and the thing that I buy the most is sunscreen/moisturizers with sunscreen. This thing here is amazing. It makes your skin super soft and lifted, and it protects it too! However, I would like to point out that the out of the three active ingredients that protect your skin from the sun, only one of them protects you from UVA (aging) rays. Don't be convinced that you are getting as much protection from sun damage as you are from burning. On top of that, despite the fact that this is a moisturizer, it doesn't soak in completely like everyone says. Maybe I am using much more than everyone else, which is why it isn't magically soaking in, but that would mean that everyone else isn't using enough. In order to fully benefit from sun protection, you have to use a huge amount (more than a quarter size) for your entire face. A huge pro is that this doesn't clog my pores (and it shouldn't clog yours) at all despite how much I use on my face. All other sunscreens or moisturizers with SPF in them have all clogged my pores. Maybe it's because this doesn't have dimethicone (a popular silicone used in skincare to make produces apply smoothr). All of the ingredients in this are top quality. I would say that this is the best moisturizer/sunscreen I've ever used and I'll continue to buy it the rest of my life until I come across something better (which I probably won't). Sure, this isn't necessary perfect, but again, the best. Buy this, you won't be wasting your money.
Cynthia V.
Las Vegas, NV
Best moisturizer EVER. It's light and it's very effective. It's not thick, like most moisturizers out there. Make up smooths right onto skin afterwards.
Ashlee G.
I have moderate acne. Thanks to PCA my skin now looks so much better. This is the ONLY sunscreen I use or else I break out!
Elisa S.
Middletown, NY
LOVE this moisturizer. it's lightweight and soaks right into your skin. it doesn't leave skin feeling like there's a layer of grease sitting on top of it. it's also very gentle. however, I have an oily T-zone and it didn't help the oily situation. I still ended up having to blot but that's okay because it made my skin look and feel gorgeous. after using this religiously, I have found that my skin has improved in the way it looks and feels. my skin looks smooth, healthy, soft, and it glows. in love.