BY PCA SKIN

A spot treatment for mild acne and blemish-prone skin. see more...

• Is this good for extremely oily skin!? I know it's meant ...1 Answers
T W.
I use this spot treatment alongside Stridex pads and it has worked so well to clear up my existing pimples. The cream doesn't have too strong of a scent and it doesn't feel like it's drying out my skin. I only have a small sample but I will definitely be purchasing the full size.
Ashlee G.
I use this for a spot treatment for my blemishes. Although the main active ingredient is benzoyl peroxide, it also contains a lot of botancials tame redness. It also slows any growth and prevents further irritation. I gave it a B since its a tiny jar and is expensive for the amount received.
Danie h.
Cheyenne, WY
SUPER great product! I use it alongside other cleansers by PCA and am in love with how easily it clears up my acne and redness!
Stephanie J.
Clears my skin quickly and made all redness from big nasty pimples and is worth the price such a good product!
lizet c.
Hialeah, Florida
Quisiera comprar este producto para mi sobrino que tiene acnet alguien sabe la utilidad de dicho producto
Renata A.
Is this good for extremely oily skin!? I know it's meant for acne prone skin but i was wondering if it's worth the price.

Amazon