PCA SKIN pHaze 18 Clearskin uploaded by Sydnie C.PCA SKIN pHaze 18 Clearskin uploaded by Cassandra G.

BY PCA SKIN

A light hydrator designed to help soothe irritations and calm breakouts in oily and blemish-prone skin. see more...

• Does this product work better than the Rebalance moisturi...2 Answers
  • How does this work for sensitive skin?4 Answers
  • Is this a moisturizer? Or is it just A acne treatment?2 Answers
PCA SKIN pHaze 18 Clearskin
  • "This is a very good product. It blends into the skin perfectly. I love it. It makes my skin feel so good. So if u have dry skin u get it " in 3 reviews
Shayna B.
I've only been using this one for a couple of days but I love the consistency and the way my face feels after I apply clear skin. My redness is slowly but surely getting less and less prominent. My skin feels soft, plump and it works well underneath my makeup. It's got the slightest stickiness once applied but that goes away after a little while. I was using rebalance before I started clearskin and noticed that clearskin is a lot thicker . Their both good for sensitive skin . I'm enjoying this one so far!
Maria S.
New York
So far so good! I’ve been using this product for the past 3 weeks. it keeps my skin hydrated , yet not shiny. Gives it comfortable feel and doesn’t leave it greasy or clogged. I use it with other products targeting acne prone skin concerns.
Nika X.
Brooklyn, NY
My coworker recommended this product to me because she also struggles with acne and this helped her. She has combination type skin. I decided to give this a try but unlike her my skin is dry...this moisturizer not only dried my skin out, but did not help with my acne at all! It may work better for combo/oily skin types.
Amy W.
West Palm Bch, FL
Works really great and keeps my skin mattified all day. My skin became a little too try after using it for a while so I change it up sometimes when I feel that it’s too drying
Lauren G.
Georgetown, KY
I love this product. I purchased it after I had purchased rebalance, just to be able to switch it up when my skin was a little more problematic. I love this product. It rubs in very nice and does not leave my face feeling oily after an application. My only complaint is that my skin LOVES the added moisture and this is not a very large amount!
Cassandra G.
Love this stuff! Makes my skin feel great. It’s very light and great value. I started using this after my esthetician stated my skin was dry. I used this with a combination of other PCA products and my skin looks great!
Marjorie V.
Lakewood, WA
My absolute favorite moisturizer of all time. Very hydrating but not heavy at all. Feels like splash water on my face but even more hydrating. Keeps my skin clear and very smooth.
Emberlin J.
Dickinson, ND
This stuff is great! It doesn't dry out my skin like the other acne fighting moisturizers I've tried. This one seems to fight my acne and make my skin super clear.
Kaara M.
Wdm, IA
This moisturizer is a high-quality, well formulated facial moisturizer for oily/breakout prone skin. It has multiple ingredients that soothe and calm breakouts while controlling excess oil and bacteria. Truly changes skin for the better!
Cailee H.
Absolutely love this moisturizer! So light weight and it refreshing for the skin. I bought this at my hair salon and I have been using it every morning for about 2 years. I love this moisturizer and I do not feel that there is any need for improvement!
Jennifer M.
Arlington , TX
Is this recommended? I've heard many good reviews and it's quite pricey.
esha p.
I have oily skin is it good for me
Carmen P.
Bay City, MI
How does this work for sensitive skin?
Renata A.
Is this really good for oily skin!? I've been trying to find the perfect moisturizer but no luck so far. All of them make me oily after awhile.
Rosemary M.
['Los Angeles', 'CA'], CA
Where can I buy this at tho

Amazon