PCA SKIN pHaze 17 ReBalance uploaded by Madeline G.

BY PCA SKIN

A nourishing treatment which helps to repair reddened, irritated or traumatized skin.  An excellent light nighttime moisturizer.  Also recommended following chemical peels, microdermabrasion and laser resurfacing procedures.  For use on the entire face, neck and chest. see more...

• Is it a primer, or moisturizer, or mask? 1 Answers
  • Could i use it as a prime before i apply my makeup?1 Answers
  • yo tengo la piel seca y biene muy bien 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "This is my most favorite moisturizer. I have combination skin type and this product is good at hydrating without causing breakouts. I love the light texture! My only complaint would be I wish it came in a bigger size. I go through the jar quickly since I use it morning and night." in 3 reviews
Elisa T.
Port St Lucie, FL
I use this product every morning after cleansing and applying a Moisturizer. It leaves the skin super hydrated and glowing. It’s super lightweight on the skin and doesn’t clog up my pores. I’ve struggle finding a great lightweight moisturizer for my problematic skin and this product definitely exceeded my expectations.
Jessica B.
Allysa H.
Bauxite, AR
I pair this with my moisture regimen, to help lighten past problem areas or irritated flares and have noticed an immense change in the quality and texture of my skin, along with keeping future issues at bay.
Madeline G.
Anchorage, AK
Great moisturizer! I have oily/combo acne prone skin and this stuff hydrates without looking greasy or feeling heavy (reasons I have had a love/hate relationship with moisturizers in the past). It actually absorbs into the skin leaving your face feeling just smooth and hydrated. No issues with breakouts either!
Lizzette U.
Chula Vista, CA
I absolutely LOVE this moisturizer!!! It makes my skin feel UNBELIEVABLY soft & silky all day long! I've gotten many compliments on how soft my face & neck are. It doesn't make my face oily, since I am already naturally really oily. For the times I've done too much to my skin & it's dry, this moisturizer hydrates it so well that my dryness goes away so quickly. This is definitely one of my "must always have" products!
Crystal🦄
Just an awesome product that makes your skin feel so loved! I have really dry skin and this product is just so helpful in preventing any peeling.It's a well made product.
Devin S.
Biloxi, MS
Great moisturizer for oily or combo skin. Not to heavy but still feels hydrating. This is a moisturizer that is recommended after their peels.
Brandy W.
I was introduced to this during a facial 4 years ago and I've been using ever since

Perfect weightless formula keeps skin smooth and even
Corrine P.
E Bridgewater, MA
Love the rebalance!!! Fresh scebt and a little goes a long way. Use daily and have had great results. Smooth even skin
Barkley H.
Tucson, AZ
Love how lightweight it is on my acne prone skin. Really helped keep my face healthy and with less breakouts
Michaela H.
Is this good for oily skin ?
carlotta m.
yo tengo la piel seca y biene muy bien
Haley S.
Hardeeville, SC
Is it a primer, or moisturizer, or mask?
Tasha R.
Could i use it as a prime before i apply my makeup?