PCA SKIN pHaze 13 Pigment Gel uploaded by Josalyn H.

BY PCA SKIN

Hydroquinone free. Formulated with kojic acid and AHAs to effectively target various types of hyperpigmentation.  Ideal for hydroquinone sensitive or allergic complexions. ; see more...

• Does this really work on dark spots? If so how long to se...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Echo G.
Orlando, FL
I have been using this product for a month now. After each pregnancy (hormone rise), I noticed my forehead getting more and more pigmented. I think for others it was gradual so no one commented on it. For me, I knew I was going to have to get aggressive with it, because I felt it was aging me and I could no longer cover it with mineral powder and primer. There are no set instructions on how often to use it, but one should proceed with caution to not chemical burn their skin by taking breaks and timing peeling events around social events. However, this is great product to add to the arsenal if you ready to try anything short of the fraxel laser. I hope to continue to see the improvement that I have been seeing during this fall-winter season so that I can switch to just a maintence type schedule during the spring-summer events. I am a dedicated sunscreen user to not have sun add to the problem.
Josalyn H.
Carmichael, CA
Currently using this product today! In fact just received a chemical peel with several products from their line..can wait to see my results!
Tina W.
Auburn, Mi
Does this really work on dark spots? If so how long to see results?