PCA SKIN pHaze 13 Pigment Bar uploaded by Tera S.

BY PCA SKIN

A cleansing bar formulated with kojic and azelaic acids to combat the causes of hyperpigmentation.  Also recommended for large areas of treatment.  Use once daily, alternate with the appropriate facial wash. ; Sustainable Forestry Initiative Certified Fiber Sourcing see more...

Buy on EDC Ski...*
Shontel S.
Jackson, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Only been using it for about month but idm loving the results so far ! Its $43 on the actual website but ebay has it for cheaper . Very gentle on the skin and it came with sponge applicators . I suggest any one with hyper pigmentation to invest in this .
Ashlee G.
I suffer from acne with hyperpigmentation. This bar is a bit awkward at first to use since mine did not come with a sponge. I do notice my skin looks less red after usage, I just wish it were a cream. It does work though!
svetlana P.
vancouver, WA
I love this stuff helps me keep my acne under control i use so many products from PCA from face cream to eye cream and love them all
Cynthia V.
Las Vegas, NV
I have suffered with acne pretty much since I was like 14 I have the typical post acne marks. This seriously make my "red" marks go away in less than a week. I saw the difference right away. Love all the PCA skincare products.
Elizabeth B.
Columbia, MD
My absolute favorite skin cleanser! The smell is nicely herbal - either men or women could definitely use it. It's not overly "perfumy". It gets a nice lather, too. You can either use the sponges that come with it, or use your Clarisonic with it. The head of the machine fits perfectly into the pigment bar. And if you're worried about spending so much on such a small amount of product - it lasts FOREVER!!
Rebekah K.
Lansdale, Pa
I really like this wash. I use it every 3 days or when I have a breakout since I don't want to dry out my skin. It helps reduce or totally get rid of my acne. It has a slight burn to it sometimes but not painful. I don't like how you don't have a sterile way to hold the sponges you get with this. You get three dry sponges that you soak with water and it expands. You then use the wet sponge and rub it in the solid soap until it lathers and I wash my face leaving the foam on my skin for two minutes then wash off. I always wipe the bar off of extra liquid and then put the sponge on a cup since I don't know where else to store it. He sponge is an exfoliant too so it helps with my acne scars
Danie S.
Cheyenne, WY
Reasonably effective. I have used this product on many clients with hyperpigmentation issues and it has been great when used in combination with microdermabrasion and a clarisonic.
Danyel H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This cleanser is best suited for oily skin as it can be drying. I have been using it for 6 months now and I really like it. I have been battling some hyperpigmentation on my cheeks and some old acne scars on my jawline. This cleanser has some proven skin lightening ingredients. This product alone cannot fix discolorations but it is a helpful part of my overall regimen that targets dark spots.