BY PCA SKIN

A cleansing gel created especially for problem skin that effectively controls oil production and blemishes. see more...

Ashley B.
I have oily, acne prone skin and this is a miracle worker! It makes my skin feel fresh and I see a difference in a matter of a week. It went above and beyond my expectations because my skin can be so stubborn in responding to products but this worked great!
Andrea A.
If you have acne-prone or oily skin, this is a lifesaver. I use it when I'm suffering from breakouts and it clears me right up. I also will use it a few days prior to when I am due for my period. The Salicylic Acid works as a breakout preventative.
Ashlee G.
If you have acne you must buy this! I have suffered from acne for over 15 years and this product is the best I have ever used. A skin professional initially sold me this product so I was skeptical at first. After a week or so of initial usey skin glowed and my oily skin was starting to become less noticeable. After a year and the use of other PCA products my skin is a million times better. A life changing product.
Sara W.
Woodstock , GA
This face-wash is by far the BEST I have used to help with oily skin. I saw results within the first week of using it. It's a bit on the pricey side, but its well worth it.
Marissa N.
Medford, NY
I looove this cleanser! It gives me that great squeaky clean feeling without stripping my skin.
Marie R.
Great gentle but yet effective face wash for reducing oily on skin. Helps with breakouts too!
Lizzeth R.
This is a miracle product workes perfectly on my oily skin and made it feel more suething