PCA SKIN pHaze 1 Facial Wash uploaded by Hannah T.

BY PCA SKIN

pHaze 1 Facial Wash ~ A refreshing skin-friendly gentle cleanser that effectively removes makeup and environmental impurities while leaving the skin supple and pH balanced. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Alexandria A.
Knox
I’ve tried many facial washes in the past and a lot of them dry me out and make my face feel worse than before! I love this face wash! It does wonders for my skin and is affordable compared to others that i have seen!
Madeline G.
Anchorage, AK
I first started using this after and IPL treatment and I hated it at first. I thought it was drying my skin out so I stopped using it, but it was actually the after effects of the IPL. Fast forward a few months and I decide to start using it again, it is actually very gentle but effective at cleaning and doesn't make my face feel dry or tight. I've started using all products by PCA Skin =)
Emilia B.
Sedro Woolley, WA
This is another excellent product from PCA skin line. It is very gentle wash, but yet very effective. It does remove make up very well. Very pleased with the results.
Cathy D.
Wonderful product! Creates a very nice lather but is a very gentle face wash. I've had excellent results with the entire PCA line!
Devin S.
Biloxi, MS
Kind of drying but great if you're wanting to remove surface oils for treatment or if you have oily skin.
Mikayla C.
Very nice on my super super dry skin. Leave my face feeling moisturized and bright