BY PCA SKINCARE

-sun protection-antri aging-lightweight moisture-daily use-sheer coverage-enriched with antioxidants

Assembled Product Weight: 1 Pounds

Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 1.00 x 1.00 x 1.00 Inches

Kaylyn C.
Gonzales , LA
This sunscreen is light weight and doesn’t clog pores but it’s not my go to. I have used it plenty of times when I have had it on hand but PCA isn’t an easy brand to get your hands on. I usually reach for my EltaMD.
april c.
United States
I love the PCA skincare line. I currently use the facial wash for oily, problem skin, followed by the smoothing toner in the morning and the nutrient toner at night, the A & C synergy serum and the clear skin moisturizer. This regime has helped tremendously with keeping my acne breakouts at bay, fading areas of hyperpigmentation, and controlling my oily skin. I will continue to use this brand and highly recommend it.
🔱SARAH E.
I use this daily on my face every morning.

The consistency is light and there is little to no fragrant.
I have extremely sensitive skin, especially on my face and this suits my skin well.
It is not greasy and settles in for about 2 minutes.

My only complaint is, the product tends to flake only when I put a moisturizer before. I use the PCA moisturizer and it should be compatible, but not on my skin.
Miranda
PCA Skincare is a leader in sun protection. It’s high quality and effective. It has a slight white cast but sinks in pretty quickly, not leaving a heavy residue feeling.
Briana B.
I haven’t personally tried this product but PCA is my favorite skin care and I’ve heard amazing reviews from the clients that come into my job
Kimber M.
Kansas City
This is my all time favorite sunscreen! It feels great and protects very well. It smells great too!

Walmart