BY PCA SKIN

PCA Skin Hydrator Plus Broad Spectrum SPF 30 (formerly Hydrator Plus SPF 30) combats harmful UVA and UVB rays to protect against sunburn and photo-damage. Formulated with panthenol and vitamin E, it nourishes and hydrates while hyaluronic acid locks in... see more...

Julia B.
Slatington, PA
I am thoroughly impressed by this spf. It glides on like butter, seeps right into my skin, doesn't leave a white cast, and feels very hydrating. Some people care about packaging, but I don't. They invest more in the product than they do the packaging. That's why I like PCA Skin. It's a bit pricey, but well worth the money.
Alexandria W.
Have been using this product for about a year. Does not leave a white film on face. The simple packaging was eye catching. The price is on the steep side in comparison to other products I have used. Not much improvement needed; overall great product!
Jenna P.
Topeka, KS
I give this to clients after treating them with chemical peels or waxing. Helps the skin retain moisture and also max sunscreen protection! Great brand for sunscreen. Doesn’t dry matte, use protecting hydrator spf 30 for matte finish.
Macy C.
I use this during the day time as a daytime cream. I first discovered this beauty in esthetics school. It’s very light and creamy on the skin. It keeps my face protected from the sun during the day. And helps me stay hydrated.
Courtney P.
I love this sunscreen although you could she buy some sunscreen from the store you really don’t mess this

back