PCA Skin Hydrating Serum 1.0 Ounce

by PCA Skin

innovative treatment serum capable of increasing intracellular moisture while improving the overall function of the skin's natural moisturizing factor.

Just want to know how well does this serum work and how often can I use it for
How much is this and is it any good? :)
Where could you possibly buy this? and would you recommend for dry, acne-prone skin?
Start your review of PCA Skin Hydrating Serum 1.0 Ounce!
Dover, DE
I have type 3 skin.... And this is e-v-e-r-y-t-h-I-n-g!. Use twice daily and after a chemical peel I watched my skin change for the miraculous. I highly recommend this product and the rest of the skin care line. I cant wait for My next peel for another kit. Went above and beyond my expectations on my journey to transform my skin!
Shiloh, IL
This is my absolute favorite serum!!!! I have terribly dry skin.... moisturizer can pose the battle of too much causes me to feel "oily".... I use this under my moisturizer in the evening and most days I don't even use a moisturizer in the morning now. This serum helps with the dryness so much!!!
I use this serum everyday. I notice a huge difference when I don't use it. My skin gets drier and I notice more fine lines. Ideal for dry skin, this serum can also be used for oily skin types, although I would recommend only a few times a week
Bismarck, ND
Do you battle dry skin in the winter months? If so, this is a great serum to add to your skincare routine. I also noticed it helped reduce the size of the pores. I have purchased this for the last 18 months continually and will continue to purchase it.
Wdm, IA
PCA products are very well formulated with excellent ingredients. The hydrating serum has multiple ingredients that will help restore moisture to the skin without causing a breakout or reaction. The serum is light and absorbs easily.
Beaufort, Nc
This stuff is great, even though I have very oily skin it still does the trick for the winter time, it's very easy to use. It's a more deepen moisture unlike most products, most definitely would repurchase!
Bauxite, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Of course hydration is always important, however, this winter I battled with the appearances of leathery looking skin due to dehydration and this worked wonders for revitalizing the texture and appearance of imperfections. Restored a youthful feel!
Biloxi, MS
This is a pretty good hydrating serum. I have found better for the same price point. Plus side is it doesnt really have a scent.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Have not tried it yet but all the reviews I have read on it are great ! Soon to buy and give a try ! So excited to try it
Works so well. It really does hydrate your skin so quickly and efficiently. It makes my skin so bright and smooth