PCA Skin Hydrating Serum 1.0 Ounce

by PCA Skin

innovative treatment serum capable of increasing intracellular moisture while improving the overall function of the skin's natural moisturizing factor.

Just want to know how well does this serum work and how often can I use it for
How much is this and is it any good? :)
Where could you possibly buy this? and would you recommend for dry, acne-prone skin?
Start your review of PCA Skin Hydrating Serum 1.0 Ounce!
Overland Park , KS
PCA Skin Hydrating Serum 1.0 Ounce uploaded by Ashley C.
Love this product!!!! It has complete changed my skin. I had very dry skin which was causing me to break out. I was struggling to find a lotion that worked for me and the one I liked wasn’t enough. So I do this serum and then my lotion and it has made the perfect combination! It hydrated my skin just enough! I love it and will keeping buying it.
La Mesa
This serum really works for me. It goes a long way, so one pump is enough for my whole face. I apply it twice on my face, morning and night, and my face feels so much better. I use the collagen moisturizer along with it, to complete my morning routine
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
We sale PCA at my place of work (I'm an esthetician) Its one of my favorite products to show to clients, because of the way it soaks into your skin. Its like a nice sip of water for your skin, I love it!
Hemet , CA
This product is a commitment product. In order to see the hydration that you’re looking for you must continue playing this product day and night it definitely met my expectations I will continue to buy
Riverside, CA
Love love love this. A little goes a long way. It is really helps soothe dry irritated skin and great when layered. It’s a bit expensive but even using it twice a day it last me several months. I continue to buy it because it really works.
This is essential after a chemical peel, but I have no need for daily use. I do love to put it on my hands and try and retain some moisture deom constantly washing my hands.
Norfolk
Light weight gel product that offers intense hydration! The product does feel a little bit sticky at first, but is quickly absorbed by your skin for a smooth natural feel.
Burke, VA
PCA Skin Hydrating Serum 1.0 Ounce uploaded by Lisa B.
I’m almost 40 and struggle with combination acne prone skin. In the winter months it can be challenging to find hydrating products that won’t aggravate my skin, causing a breakout. I’m happy to report this serum did not irritate my skin in any way! In fact it not only hydrated, but also seemed to soothe my skin! Turns out it also contains Aloe vera extract which helps calm redness and inflammation for a glowing complexion!
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I recently got the PCA line. I had a routine and was randomly picking up and mixing brands. My skin just wasn’t happy and I felt like I wasn’t taking care of it properly even though I had many products. Once I started with the PCA cleanser (I alternate with dermologica ultra calming cleanser), hydrating serum and rebalance lotion within a week I saw a huge change in my skin. At first I did hate everything because my skin was dry and flakey. But after a week it got used to it and really did rebalance my skin. Update: I feel like there are better hydrating serums for me personally but PCA as a whole I am a fan of.
West Harwich, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I got this as a sample in a beauty subscription box and I'm in love! Since I started taking meds last year for my acne, my face has just been very dry and in winter extremely flaky with no moisturizer able to work for very long. Two pumps from the sample and it lasts me 12+ hours. It absorbs quickly, is non tacky and has no smell. You don't know your wearing it but it packs a punch!