BY PCA SKIN

This innovative treatment serum helps increase intracellular moisture and enhances the overall function of the natural moisturizing factor of the skin. see more...

Sabrina
I love this product! I received it as a free gift at a bachelorette party and I will buy again regardless of the price. My skin which is oily and acne prone feels incredible after using it and the color is even and just over all looks healthy! I love it!
Caitlin G.
Leesburg, VA
Nothing has ever worked as well as this product has on my skin - I have dry sensitive skin (redhead problem) and this actually has made all the difference. I couldn’t recommend this more, it works wonders!
Arianne
I’ve been using this serum for about two months now to try to mend my super dehydrated skin. Overall, I haven’t seen the level of improvement in my hydration levels that I was hoping for but my skin also isn’t any worse. Additionally it hasn’t aggravated my rosacea or caused any acne or itching.
Mirzana S.
Phoenix, AZ
I used this for 10 days and I noticed my is not dry as usual. I use it alone. You can use a moisturizer on top of it if you like.
Carmen H.
Gastonia, NC
I use this 2 tomes a day. I love it. I can tell a big difference in my skin tone. Makes my skin look younger and even.

Amazon