PCA SKIN Hyaluronic Acid Boosting Serum

by PCA Skin

Attain deep, long lasting hydration with PCA SKIN’s Hyaluronic Acid Boosting Serum; an advanced, triple-phase treatment that works at the surface, beneath the skin and at a molecular level from within. Scientifically developed and tested to deliver optimum efficacy, the potent formula is based upon Hyaluronic Acid and Sodium Hyaluronate, which effectively attract and retain up to 1,000 times their weight in water for instant hydration. Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid penetrates deep into skin, maintaining optimum moisture levels to help plump the appearance of fine lines, while an innovative proprietary HA-Pro Complex⠢ stimulates the skin’s natural hyaluronic acid production process for 24-hour moisturisation and long-term anti-ageing effects. Advanced Niacinamides and Ceramides deliver essential antioxidants to improve the barrier function and support cellular renewal, forming a protective layer across skin for a more even and balanced tone. Skin feels fresh, soft and supple with maximum hydration. Free from synthetic dyes and fragrances. Not tested on animals.

Heard a lot of good things about this, but is it worth the price? Weighing options and looking at this product vs The Ordinary.
DiiD you see great results with this? ?
Has anyone tried [product:pca-skin-intensive-brightening-treatment-05%-pure-retinol-night]? What are the benefits?
Start your review of PCA SKIN Hyaluronic Acid Boosting Serum!
Sindia B.
PCA SKIN Hyaluronic Acid Boosting Serum uploaded by Sindia B.
Purchased at: SkinStore.com
Thank you @pcaskin for #gifting me your new #Collagen #hydrator and #hyaluronic acid #boosting #serum! This is their Exclusive Hydrating Duo! The PCA line is targeted, MEDICAL GRADE skincare that targets every skin concern. It’s developed by professionals for professionals. This products promise dramatic, visible results. The Hyaluronic Acid Boosting Serum is an award winning serum that fights signs of aging in one product. The hydrates on three levels: 1) surface 2) deeper in the skin 3) increases skin’s own hyaluronic acid production Hyaluronic acid instantly hydrated and smoothes the surface while hydrolyzed Hyaluronic acid delivers deeper hydration and fine line reduction. Their HA-Pro ComplexTM works to deliver 24 hour hydration through all levels of the skin, smoothing fine lines and wrinkles and firming the skin for long term anti-aging and hydration benefits. This also includes advanced niacinamides and ceramides that deliver essential antioxidants to improve the barrier function, and support cellular renewal while forming a protective layer across the skin for a more even and balanced tone. PCA Skin Collagen Hydrator This is a rich emollient moisturizer with Shea butter and humectants for maximum hydration. I enjoyed the plumpness and hydration of my skin instantly and over time.
Darriyen I.
Nashville, TN
PCA SKIN Hyaluronic Acid Boosting Serum uploaded by Darriyen I.
Purchased at: Dermstore
Dermstore sent me this pca sample of this, I’ve been using this for a a couple of days now and my skin is a battlefield BUT I love the way it smooths in to my skin and the smell reminds me off those lemon honey cough drops (random but true) it’s light but hydrating. Hopefully they will come out with a travel sized version.
Mackenzie S.
Durham, NC
Purchased at: Dermstore
This is a hydrating serum from PCA Skin. Pros: It has a slightly viscous texture that melts into skin like water when applied. It feels super smooth, slick and weightless when applied - it feels amazing! Cons: Though other people have had great results with the serum, I think it might be behind some of my recent breakouts (I’m not convinced my skin loves hyaluronic acid). It’s also super expensive!
Ann E.
Homer Glen, IL
One of the best hyaluronic acid products that I have ever used. It makes my skin look beautiful and so refreshed, I really haven’t found any other that instantly gives me such results. It is expensive but worth it if you can afford it.
Cathryn M.
Bay Village, OH
LOVE this product! It has a gorgeous eucalyptus smell to it, glides on the skin and is very lightweight. Really makes my skin glow! Pro tip: use this product when your skin is still slightly wet after cleansing for it to work even better (it binds to water!).
Jacqueline T.
Love this! It leaves my skin feeling great- I think that I notice plumped up skin; so much so that there is definitely a noticeable change in the depth/appearance of any fines lines (& beginning of real wrinkles) forming. Highly recommend this despite the higher price point- lots of benefits to using this & you will definitely see healthier, more youthful & all-around better looking complexion than before.
Nicole N.
So this is tough because I want to love this. I actually recommend it to most of my patients at work, but for me personally - it breaks me out. It leaves my skin looking hydrated and beautiful, but then a few days after using it I will develop red, inflamed breakouts. All of my patients who use this LOVE IT, but it just doesn’t agree with my skin. Buyer beware: you will run out of this product fast.
Monica S.
Purchased at: Dermstore
If you aren’t using a hyaluronic acid serum, then you need to do yourself a favor and get this one! I love the PCA line and this product is the best! Effective and gentle to use twice a day for better looking and hydrated skin!
Julia B.
Slatington, PA
PCA skin is one of those brands that doesn't look like much, but when you start using it you see a significant difference in your skin. The packaging looks clean and simple, but the product inside is far from basic. This product works wonders. I received a sample from Dermstore and I love it! Unlike other Hyaluronic Acid Serums I've used, this one sinks into the skin and doesn't leave a greasy feeling. Personally, it keeps my skin hydrated throughout the day and EVEN into the next day. I prefer to use it at night, but you do you. I'll continue to use PCA skin products, because they work. Hope this review helps you!
Cassie H.
Huntsville, AL
This saved my skin. My body was going through hormonal changes that showed up on my face in big flaky dry patches. Using this was a game changer. It left my skin nourished and hydrated. I think it definitely worth the price.