PCA Skin Facial Wash

by PCA Skin

A gentle, invigorating cleansing gel Formulated with AHA & aloe Mildly & efficaciously diminishes makeup & environmental dirt Relieves skin & loosens impacted cells to sleek surface texture Skin appears softer & pH balanced To use: Apply a small amount...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of PCA Skin Facial Wash!
Product Highlights
“Use it everyday.... This product has never harmed my skin or caused any irritation which I was concerned about with my sensitive skin.This product has been the best facial wash I have ever owned and I've been using it for about 4 years. Highly recommended!!!” in reviews
Los Angeles
This is an excellent product. I wear a ton of foundation and I have pretty much never used a face wash that removes makeup better. It leaves my skin feeling super clean, without being overly dry. Definitely a favorite of mine. It is fairly affordable for the amount of product and quality. The one suggestion I would make is that the packaging has a tendency to leak. So, try not to leave it on its side, and if you ever pack this with you when traveling, make sure you transfer it into a travel bottle.
Midlothian, VA
If you are looking for a legit, dermatologist grade face wash - this is it. PCA Skin Facial Wash   I have tried SO many products and this one is the one that meets the bar for me.  Price is wonderful (especially if you take advantage of sales on Dermstore.com) and the quality is great. You only need a tiny amount to use effectively so it lasts for months and months.
Minot, ND
Using this product alone on my acne prone skin did not work but in combination with the BPO cleanser it has worked great!! I just wish the packaging matched how great the actual PCA Skin products were. The leaking of the caps when they tip over is so frustrating.
Huntersville, NC
I use this cleanse or twice daily. It's very gentle and doesn't dry out your skin like most gel base cleansers. It's gentle enough to use on all skin types and doesn't have a very strong scent. I recommend this!
There is absolutely nothing I liked about this face wash. It didn't remove my make up very well. This face wash has an absolutely awful scent to it, it almost smells like the sour scent of a recently nursed baby's breath. The smell alone was so overwhelming that I couldn't use it after the first time because it almost made me nauseous. Awful awful product!
Tampa , FL
This cleaner does the job. It takes off makeup and preps your skin perfectly for the next steps in your skincare routine. You only need a pea size for your entire face so the value is unbeatable. Lasts forever and at a great price!
Edinburg , TX
Love this cleanser! It does not fully remove your make up, that is the only thing I do not like about it. It’s effective, helps with oily to combination skim. It’s easy to use and effective. Great price point.
Monroe
PCA is such a good brand overall! This cleanser is really good for my oily skin, it removes dirt and oil and calms my breakouts. You can see a difference in your skin just after a few days of using this.
Absolutely love the Face washIt’s perfect for skin that is sensitive I’m a repeat user I’ve been using this product for a year and a half it does everything that I needed to do check it out
Chicago
I love this facial wash! It effectively cleans the skin without stripping it and removes face makeup and sunscreen very well. This cleanser does not irritate my skin and is perfect to use

Looking for your answer?