PCA Skin Facial Wash

by PCA Skin

A gentle, invigorating cleansing gel Formulated with AHA & aloe Mildly & efficaciously diminishes makeup & environmental dirt Relieves skin & loosens impacted cells to sleek surface texture Skin appears softer & pH balanced To use: Apply a small amount...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of PCA Skin Facial Wash!
Product Highlights
“Use it everyday.... This product has never harmed my skin or caused any irritation which I was concerned about with my sensitive skin.This product has been the best facial wash I have ever owned and I've been using it for about 4 years. Highly recommended!!!” in reviews
It's a good basic cleanser, I only use it when I get chemical peels because I have acne prone skin and need a cleanser that addresses that issue. But this is a nice gentle cleanser for my after care of a chemical peel. If your looking for a basic cleanser this is a good option!
This product made all my little break out bumps disappear. My face feels so smooth after just one use. I love that after a couple of days my skin feels super clean and clear. You can tell that this product is effective and that is a reason why I would recommend it to others!
This is my current face wash. I like to use this after a balm when double cleansing after wearing makeup at night. It foams nicely and does not feel too drying on my face. I don’t notice a smell with it and I don’t feel as though it leaves a lot of grime behind after using.
Tempe, AZ
This product has really been giving my skin life lately. It helps to get rid of any acne or pimples but doesn’t overdry the rest of my skin. I have a mini and I use it really sparingly. Kind of high price but your skin is the best investment.
Atl
This stuff saved my skin and it doesn’t dry out your skin and feel tight after every wash! It feels great and truly cleans my pores and is very gentle on my skin even though it’s for acne skin type it’s good for sensitive skin also! Packaging is great and the amount you get is greAt!
Franklin, KY
This face wash is a top favorite of mine. You get so much product for your money and a small amount goes along way. Leaves my skin smooth and soft feeling. This is my go to face wash and I will continue to buy. I highly recommend this face wash to friends and family!
Grand Forks , ND
One of my favorite face cleansers! It has a really good consistency and leaves my fave feeling clean without stripping my skin. It’s pretty gentle on the skin as well. My only thing is I wish it had a pump rather than a cap but other than that I love it!
Grand Forks , ND
Love this cleanser! Great for normal and dry skin. A little goes a long way with this cleanser which helps to validate the price. I wish it had a pump rather that the cap but other than that I really love this cleaner!
I have seen such a decrease in the amount of blackheads on my nose and as long as I follow up my face wash with the rest of the PCA products, my skin remains soft. I will say if you do not have a good mosturizer- this product could be very drying
Lexington, KY
I fell in love with this product after the first use, just like all of their other products. The display is very nice and I believe for the dermatologist grade product you're receiving that the price really is not bad at all. A little of this product really does go a long way. I am more on the sensitive skin spectrum so I like to alternate between this product and the creamy cleanser, depending on what I have done that day and how much of a deep clean I need. I rely on this one for a little bit of a deeper clean rather than the gentle cleanser because of the way that it makes my skin feel after washing. The only reason I gave this product a 4/5 is because like I said before I do have sensitive skin and even though I was not putting this product on my eyes, it was drying out my eyelids and making them begin to peel. This was quickly fixed with PCA ideal complex, but it was still uncomfortable for the time time.

Looking for your answer?