PCA Skin Facial Wash

by PCA Skin

A gentle, invigorating cleansing gel Formulated with AHA & aloe Mildly & efficaciously diminishes makeup & environmental dirt Relieves skin & loosens impacted cells to sleek surface texture Skin appears softer & pH balanced To use: Apply a small amount...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of PCA Skin Facial Wash!
Product Highlights
“Use it everyday.... This product has never harmed my skin or caused any irritation which I was concerned about with my sensitive skin.This product has been the best facial wash I have ever owned and I've been using it for about 4 years. Highly recommended!!!” in reviews
Gilbert, AZ
I bought the cleanser after my esthetician recommended it to me. I use the oily skin facial cleanser at night as my second cleanse. It is a gel consistency but does foam a little after rubbing it in your damp face. If doesn't have a scent and doesn't strip my skin but I like it better at night because it is a stranger cleanser. It is great for my oily skin before I go in with the rest of my skincare.
Phoenix, AZ
Although I have oily combination and acne prone skin, I was recommended this product by my aesthetician and it has worked wonders! I have not tried the specific acne line but this wash combined with the collagen hydrator has completely transformed my skin! I know have clear, plump and younger looking skin.
Pocahontas, AR
A girl on Instagram I follow recommended this brand to me and it is all I will use now!! Not over priced but not drugstore price either. I have very sensitive skin and this is so gentle on my face. Strips my makeup and dirt away without leaving my skin feeling way to dried out!
Mocksville, NC
it’s good if you have oily skin like i used to. foams up real nicely. it just feels like it strips too much if you have dry skin. i used it in different months of the year and it felt like 2 different products. i like to use this one in the summer when i’m not super dry
Spring, TX
Fantastic facial wash. A little goes a long way! I’ve had my bottle for 8 months and still have plenty left for about 2 more months. My skin feels extremely clean after using this face wash and my breakouts have become very minimal.
Pendleton, IN
Just started using and absolutely love it. Seems to do the trick and doesn’t bother my sensitive skin so seems gentle for other users. Use every evening. I would definitely recommend to others. Nothing to improve on in my eyes.
Capo Beach, CA
I love this face wash! It’s gentle on my skin but every time I wash my face it feels clean and fresh. It doesn’t dry out my skin or leave any sort of weird film, it’s the perfect facial wash! I would totally recommend this!
lincoln
I love this gel cleanser because it is PH balanced which eliminates my need for a toner. It smells very clean and has no added fragrances. It is fantastic for removing makeup. I just wish that it would foam up more.
Warwick , RI
Game changer, my skin has changed for the better! I’ve never had cleaner and clearer skin. I’m in my 30s and love how easy my day to day filth comes off. Also great for waterproof mascara!!
sacramento
I fell in love with this stuff when I went in for a chemical peel at my plastic surgeons office, FYI their peel is great too. It leaves me clean and not overly stripped

Looking for your answer?