BY PCA SKIN

pHaze 10 A gentle cleansing bar that helps relieve dry skin conditions, especially those that involve surface cell buildup. Recommended for face, body and scalp. Mild enough for daily use. Alternate daily with the appropriate facial wash. ; see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Courtney T.
Statesville , NC
This thing is awesome!!!! If you have dry skin-- I strongly suggest checking this product out. It is kind of pricey but these Bar type products last longer than you'd think. I wet my Clarisonic face brush and rub it around the surface of the bar, works perfectly.
Callie C.
Columbia, MO
I have dry combination skin with occasional breakouts on my chin area. The dry skin relief bar does wonders for my skin. It's a fair price especially considering my skin looks glowy like I've just had a facial with each use. Highly recommend this product for people with dry/dry combo skin.
Bethany B.
Woodbury, NJ
The dry relief bar has honestly worked wonders for my skin. I've had terribly dry skin my whole life and I've tried everything but I also have sensitive skin so it tends to break out. This is the first product that I've used and haven't gotten a break out. I definitely recommend trying this out If you struggling with dry and sensitive skin
Lupe G.
Am all about my face routine so when I use this in the morning it feels really good on my skin . I recommend using this everyday and also washing your face right before makeup with this..
Hannah B.
Tonawanda, NY
I couldn't recommend this more. It works wondering on my dry patchy,, sensitive skin. The value is good and I couldn't imagine my life with out this. It's better than anything I've ever used in my entire life!
Patty G.
PCA skin dry skin relief bar it's so good I haven't broke out with its good. It also leaves my skin feeling soft and very hydrating.
Amanda B.
Bristol, CT
This product really hydrates my skin and I love it! I bought it online on Amazon. It's a great price for how well it works
chelsie f.
Great product, leaves skin soft and hydrated! And haven't had any break outs from it or problems with it!
Brenda H.
San Antonio, TX
Love this product it really freshened up my skin i am in love with it , i totally recommend
Viannely G.
Passaic, NJ
This stuff immediately improved the softness and texture of my very dry skin.