BeautyFaceFace MakeupPCA Skin
Apres Peel Hydrating Balm - phaze 11

Pca Skin Apres Peel Hydrating Balm - phaze 11

by PCA Skin

A soothing moisturizer with the added hydrating, plumping and collagen building action of phytohormones from chasteberry and soy isoflavones. It is most appropriate for normal to dry and mature skin. Directions: Use day or night. Smooth onto skin after cleansing, toning and applying any PCA SKIN(R) treatment serums. Apply a small amount and allow to penetrate. Follow with appropriate PCA SKIN sunscreen moisturizer during the day. Net Weight: 1.7 oz. Ingredients: Distilled Water, Olive Oil, Milk Caprilic Triglycerides, Milk Capric Triglycerides, Milk Caprylate, Milk Caprate, Sunflower/Safflower Seed Oils, Cetearyl Alcohol, Castor Oil, Wheat Germ Oil, Cetearyl Polyglucose, Progesterone (botanical source), Beta-fructan, Beta-glucosamine, Lemon Extracts, Apricot Extracts.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pca Skin Apres Peel Hydrating Balm - phaze 11!
Shannon F.
Lutz, FL
Pca Skin Apres Peel Hydrating Balm - phaze 11 uploaded by Shannon F.
I have struggled with rosacea for a very long time and it has been very difficult last couple years trying to get it under control. I went through many different face washes, lotions, prescription medication from the doctors etc. I was finally introduced to this face wash and the hydrating balm and it is absolutely saving my face and helping it heal! I can honestly say the saved my life and I can't live without it. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜It smells nice, it goes on well and my skin soaks it in! It's not greasy or overwhelming. It can be applied day or night. I make sure to put on before my foundation and it goes well together. I am posting some very embarrassing photos to show the difference in my skin after using this product in the hopes it will help someone else! ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿฅฐ #rosaceasucks #pcaskin #healthyskin
Christina S.
Huntersville, NC
This is a wonderful thick cream to use at night. I've use it several time before. It's very easy to use and a little goes a long way. This since it is very light and citrus like. I highly recommend this to anyone
Alexandra H.
Tempe, AZ
This my all time favorite product. 10/10 can't live without. I have very problem, dry, acne-prone skin. Once I found the PCA skincare, my skin became bright, full of life and moisturized! This product does a wonderful job of moisturizing and peeling away the dry skin! I use in the morning after my face wash and toner. Also use this as a night cream!
Divya P.
Beaverton, OR
I have been looking for a moisturizer that is dewy, actually hydrates, and doesn't rub off easily. PCA Apres Peel Balm is the winner for me. I am on my 10th jar. It's definitely a staple.ย
Michelle K.
Lomita, CA
Apres peel hydrating balm is lovely. This is a gentle but powerful moisturizer with a lovely fragrance! The best part about this line is the products are additive free but smell amazing! PCA Skin is fairly priced and really works.
Erin S.
Midlothian, VA
It smells heavenly and I love opening the cream to apply at night before bed.  You need such a tiny amount that it will last months. The price is phenomenal for such a great grade of product.  My skin feels soft and rejuvinated. I never skip a night :) Pca Skin Apres Peel Hydrating Balm - phaze 11
Rayna K.
Taylor, ND
I absolutely love how this product makes my skin feel! It provides a nice protective layer in the evening. My skin seriously feels so hydrated in the morning after using this. I have purchased it numerous times and would continue using it.
Krista H.
This is one of my favorite moisturizers of all time. Very hydrating, not greasy and smells amazing! I have the truest definition of combination skin and it is really hard to find any other that works so well for me.

Looking for your answer?