BY PCA SKIN

A soothing moisturizer with the added hydrating, plumping and collagen building action of phytohormones from chasteberry and soy isoflavones. It is most appropriate for normal to dry and mature skin. Directions: Use day or night. Smooth onto skin after cleansing, toning and applying any PCA SKIN(R) treatment serums. Apply a small amount and allow to penetrate. Follow with appropriate PCA SKIN sunscreen moisturizer during the day. Net Weight: 1.7 oz. Ingredients: Distilled Water, Olive Oil, Milk Caprilic Triglycerides, Milk Capric Triglycerides, Milk Caprylate, Milk Caprate, Sunflower/Safflower Seed Oils, Cetearyl Alcohol, Castor Oil, Wheat Germ Oil, Cetearyl Polyglucose, Progesterone (botanical source), Beta-fructan, Beta-glucosamine, Lemon Extracts, Apricot Extracts. see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Erin S.
Midlothian, VA
It smells heavenly and I love opening the cream to apply at night before bed.  You need such a tiny amount that it will last months. The price is phenomenal for such a great grade of product.  My skin feels soft and rejuvinated. I never skip a night :) Pca Skin Apres Peel Hydrating Balm - phaze 11
Rayna K.
Bismarck, ND
I absolutely love how this product makes my skin feel! It provides a nice protective layer in the evening. My skin seriously feels so hydrated in the morning after using this. I have purchased it numerous times and would continue using it.
Christina S.
Clemmons , NC
This is a wonderful thick cream to use at night. I've use it several time before. It's very easy to use and a little goes a long way. This since it is very light and citrus like. I highly recommend this to anyone
Alexandra H.
Tempe, AZ
This my all time favorite product. 10/10 can't live without. I have very problem, dry, acne-prone skin. Once I found the PCA skincare, my skin became bright, full of life and moisturized! This product does a wonderful job of moisturizing and peeling away the dry skin! I use in the morning after my face wash and toner. Also use this as a night cream!
Krista H.
This is one of my favorite moisturizers of all time. Very hydrating, not greasy and smells amazing! I have the truest definition of combination skin and it is really hard to find any other that works so well for me.