BeautyFaceFacial SkincarePCA Skin
PCA pHaze 6+ Hydrator Plus SPF 30

PCA pHaze 6+ Hydrator Plus SPF 30

by PCA Skin

Please Note: Product received may temporarily differ from image shown due to packaging update. For Normal to Dry and Mature Skin Types This nourishing moisturizer with SPF is formulated with an outstanding blend of UV protection ingredients, including zinc oxide, an effective barrier that provides superior broad-spectrum UVA UVB protection. It is specifically formulated to replenish the skin s natural moisture content with water-attracting humectants sodium hyaluronate and sodium PCA for dry or dehydrated skin. The addition of caffeine reduces UV-induced cellular damage, while silybum marianumextract, also known as milk thistle, inhibits sun-induced inflammation and the formation of sunburn cells.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of PCA pHaze 6+ Hydrator Plus SPF 30!
stephanie C.
Boca Raton, FL
PCA pHaze 6+ Hydrator Plus SPF 30 uploaded by stephanie C.
Provides protection from UVA & UVB. Applies smoothly to the skin without any white overcast or residue. Scent is light and not as heavy like most sunscreen. Leaves the skin feeling hydrated and smooth - not greasy at all.
Johnae S.
Buckeye, AZ
I like this moisturizer because it contains SPF and lots of hydration. It doesn’t leave a heavy residue but leaves the skin smooth.
Kelly G.
I love this for dry Colorado summers. Not only hydrating but the added spf is a huge bonus! I’ll apply this all over my body sometimes.
Leah J.
Gum Spring, VA
Perfect moisturizer for the day time. Super lightweight and SPF 30. I’ve tried a lot of their moisturizers and this is superior to anything else they have. My skin easily absorbs it. If you like to wear makeup it is very good to layer on the skin.
Caitlin A.
Obsessed. Live in Arizona and this is 100% moisturizing. I love the smell of it and it protects your face when you dont feel like putting on makeup with SPF in it. Kind of pricey but I would definitely recommend this product and buy it again !!!!!
Gabby S.
Dallas, TX
Great sunscreen that doesn’t feel like a sunscreen! Goes on smoothly with no white cast and the added hyaluronic acid is a plus. This does make me a tad shiny midday but otherwise it’s a great product!

Looking for your answer?