BY PCA

A gentle and effective 2% salicylic acid and 5% azelaic acid acne spot treatment that clears existing acne blemishes while reducing oil production, and the occurrence of future breakouts. Directions: After cleansing and toning, apply a small amount to affected areas. Can be used twice daily. Follow with the appropriate PCA SKIN sunscreen moisturizer in the daytime and antibacterial hydrator in the evening. Net Weight: 1 oz. Ingredients: Salicylic Acid, Azelaic Acid, Extracts of Cinnamomum Cassia (Cinnamon) Bark, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root, Poterium Officinale (Green Burnet) Root, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Extract Scent: Original see more...

Buy on Nordstrom*
chloe p.
Colonial Heights, VA
I'm not very much a big fan of this product. It takes along time to see results but that could partially be because of my skin type
Valentina A.
I love this kind of stuff, and this brand it seems wonderful, I tried other things and I love this brand.
Audrey Paige S.
Alamosa, CO
This helps keep my acne at bay especially during spring and dry seasons . Great prpduct for summer
Leah P.
I started using this product after a PCA Chemical Peel at Massage Envy about two months ago. With the peel and using this gel at home, it has really changed my acne. I use to get huge, painful cysts. Now my breakouts aren't as painful, less frequent, and go away a lot quicker! I cant say enough good things about this product!
catherine b.
Montrose, MO
this was so soothing to my breakout on my chin. However its leaves skin very sticky...I received a sample from pca and I think 40$ is a bit much but helps shrink my breakout and this formula kills bacteria so i really like it still even though my skin is sticky. i only used this as spot treatment.
Tracey S.
Lyndon, KY
I have used every acne products known to man. This is the first and cheapest to help clear up my skin. It hasn't gotten rid of the very small bumps but it keeps the large acne at bay. Be sure to buy it from a certified seller.
Madeline G.
Anchorage, AK
I got a sample of this from my esthetician for some big stubborn cysts. It really helped shrink them with no noticeable dryness/peeling/flaking or irritation like I get from all other acne products ever. I just applied to my whole chin to see if it will help with preventing new breakouts but in the meantime - *two thumbs up*
Justine A.
This is a great high quality acne gel. I got a sample tube of it from PCA and it works great and works better than most other acne gels. Highly recommend it