BY PCA

A gentle and effective 2% salicylic acid and 5% azelaic acid acne spot treatment that clears existing acne blemishes while reducing oil production, and the occurrence of future breakouts. Directions: After cleansing and toning, apply a small amount to affected areas. Can be used twice daily. Follow with the appropriate PCA SKIN sunscreen moisturizer in the daytime and antibacterial hydrator in the evening. Net Weight: 1 oz. Ingredients: Salicylic Acid, Azelaic Acid, Extracts of Cinnamomum Cassia (Cinnamon) Bark, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root, Poterium Officinale (Green Burnet) Root, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Extract Scent: Original see more...

Lauren G.
lexington
I did not believe in the use of serums until after using this one. I have dealt with breakouts my whole life and have never had a spot treatment that has worked for me. I tried a sample of this from massage envy over the course of about a week and instantly saw results from the pigmentation in my scarring fading, to the apparent general clarity of my skin! I love this product so much, and it has opened my eyes to many other products especially in the PCA line.
Leah P.
I started using this product after a PCA Chemical Peel at Massage Envy about two months ago. With the peel and using this gel at home, it has really changed my acne. I use to get huge, painful cysts. Now my breakouts aren't as painful, less frequent, and go away a lot quicker! I cant say enough good things about this product!
Tracey S.
Louisville, KY
I have used every acne products known to man. This is the first and cheapest to help clear up my skin. It hasn't gotten rid of the very small bumps but it keeps the large acne at bay. Be sure to buy it from a certified seller.
catherine b.
Montrose, MO
this was so soothing to my breakout on my chin. However its leaves skin very sticky...I received a sample from pca and I think 40$ is a bit much but helps shrink my breakout and this formula kills bacteria so i really like it still even though my skin is sticky. i only used this as spot treatment.
Madeline G.
Anchorage, AK
I got a sample of this from my esthetician for some big stubborn cysts. It really helped shrink them with no noticeable dryness/peeling/flaking or irritation like I get from all other acne products ever. I just applied to my whole chin to see if it will help with preventing new breakouts but in the meantime - *two thumbs up*
Justine A.
1979 reviews
This is a great high quality acne gel. I got a sample tube of it from PCA and it works great and works better than most other acne gels. Highly recommend it
chloe p.
Colonial Heights, VA
I'm not very much a big fan of this product. It takes along time to see results but that could partially be because of my skin type
Barkley H.
Tucson, AZ
I struggle with acne. After one day of use there was a noticable difference with a lot of the inflammation reduced. Saved me!
LEAR25088 yover Y.
I love this kind of stuff, and this brand it seems wonderful, I tried other things and I love this brand.
Audrey Paige S.
Alamosa, CO
This helps keep my acne at bay especially during spring and dry seasons . Great prpduct for summer