BY PCA SKIN

A technically advanced treatment serum formulated with Argireline, a proven peptide that relaxes the facial tension that leads to wrinkling, while also reducing the depth of existing lines. This formulation has the added benefits of hyaluronic acid and plant polysaccharides to increase intracellular moisture, and a blend of antioxidants and advanced actives to fight free radicals and provide the skin with an immediate tightening and lifting effect. Directions: After cleansing and toning, smooth onto areas of wrinkling and laxity concentrating on the lines around the eyes, forehead and mouth. Follow with PCA SKIN treatment serums and the appropriate PCA SKIN sunscreen moisturizer in the daytime and nourishing moisturizer in the evening. Net Weight: 1 oz. Ingredients: Distilled Water (Aqua), Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Acetyl Hexapeptide (Argireline), Cassia Angustifolia Leaf Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Phospholipids, Sphingolipids, Mel (Honey) Extract, Hydroxypropyl Beta-Cyclodextrin, Ceramides, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Xanthan Gum, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Aloe Barbadensis Gel, Epigallocatechin Galate (EGCG), Rosa Rubiginosa (Rose Hip) Seed Oil, Tocotrienols (Vitamin E), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Essential Oil, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine Leaf) Essential Oil, Melissa Officinalis (Balm Mint Leaf) Essential Oil, Sodium Hydroxymethylgycinate. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Cezz G.
I am obssesed with serums my skin is super dry extremely dry and since I am diabetic and I am almost 40 I started to take care of my skin very seriously because expression lines are appearing everytime I blink so I have been trying several serums and let me tell you this serum has been very important in my daily routine every night before bed time i clean my face and apply this serum all over my face and I rinse my face in the morning and my face feels smooth, soft, fresh, there is no more red spots on my face, it is not extremely dry it is dry but not as it used to be. I try to apply my serum 3 times per week.
Micaela Q.
Phoenix
Love PCA! definitely notice a change after a few uses! My face feels so hydrated and youthful! Have a glow from the amazing vitamins and nutrients it has!
Saleen G.
New Lenox, IL
This product took away the lines around my mouth and reduced my forehead lines. I think it is awesome and I recommend it.
Beth B.
Dana Point, CA
Is this product just hype or does it really work? Is it worth the price tag?
Beth B.
Dana Point, CA
Is this product just hype or does it really work? Is it worth the price tag?