PCA pHaze 20 Silkcoat Balm 1.7oz uploaded by Tera S.

PCA pHaze 20 Silkcoat Balm 1.7oz

Scientifically formulated with retinol, marigold, lemongrass and cucumber to help soothe irritation, fight bacteria, and inhibit breakouts in oily and blemish-prone skin to promote a healthy, clear complexion. Directions: Smooth onto skin after cleansing, toning and applying any PCA SKIN treatment serums. Apply morning and night; follow with the appropriate PCA SKIN sunscreen moisturizer during the day. Net Weight: 1.7 oz. Ingredients: Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Squalane, Hydrolyzed Silk, Origanum Vulgare (Oregano) Leaf Extract, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Leaf Extract, Cinnamomum Cassia (Cinnamon) Bark Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Extract, Hydrastis Canadensis (Goldenseal) Root Extract, Tocotrienols (Vitamin E), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Scent: Original Gender: Male Female Age: Adult see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jean P.
Feels very soft leaves skin feeling soft but is slightly oily. I do have normally to oily skin so I didn’t care for it on my skin but it made my hands nice and soft.
Alyssa K.
Received my first PCA peel a few weeks ago and was given this to use for the first few days. I was so sad when my trial size was empty! It's so smooth and moisturizing and works well for dry skin. Going to look into getting a full sized!
Ashanti D.
Salisbury , NC
I Recommend this to anyone who has dry, chapped, winter skin. It hydrates your skin well. And it is also great for sensitive skin
Amy M.
Cleveland, TN
I'm an Esthetician at a med spa and PCA is one of the product lines we carry. I always recommend this to my clients who are suffering from dry, chapped, winter skin. It's super hydrating and lightweight. Great for sensitive skin.