PC Treasures Props 7

PC Treasures Props 7"-8" Universal Tablet Case

BY PC TREASURES

Props 7"-8" Universal Tablet Case: For 7"-8" tablets Battery Capacity: 250mAh microUSB to USB charging cable Charging Time: 2-3 hours Working Time: 90 hours Standby Time: 60 days see more...

PC Treasures Props 7
PC Treasures Props 7"-8" Universal Tablet Case
Buy on Walmart
Sofyya L.
East Hanover, New Jersey
It took me a new cover for tablet and I bought this, unfortunately, is not as steep as the previous one, but using a grip.
Bronte B.
Renton, WA
I received this as a gift with my kindle fire HD 7. It works okay, but my kindle has a tendency to slip around a little and it is hard to get it to prop up. I can't complain since it was free, but I soon after went and bought a case specifically for kindles.
saad s.