Pc Treasures PC Treasures SlipIt Pro 17

Pc Treasures PC Treasures SlipIt Pro 17" Reversible Laptop Bag and Targus Mouse w/Pink Lid

BY PC TREASURES

The SlipIt! Pro Reversible is the sleek and supple notebook case that combines chic sophistication with the very best of portable convenience. Featuring 4 generous zippered accessory pockets heavy-gauge wrap-around handles for superior support and an interior layered with luxurious velvet the SlipIt! Pro Reversible is available for both 15 and 17 popular notebooks and is available in many dazzling colors all reversing to black. The Targus Mouse is the perfect input device for the mobile user. Featuring 800 dpi precision plug-and-play simplicity 2.4 GHz nano receiver small enough for permanent storage in your computers USB port and a sleek small footprint design with subtle illumination the wireless Mighty Mini Mouse is the perfect mouse for netbook and notebook computer users. Available in black with changeable color lid see more...

Pc Treasures PC Treasures SlipIt Pro 17
Gabrielle J.
Salvador
Achei tão fofa e tão linda ao mesmo tempo, muito maravilhosa to apaixonada por ela, linda de mais
florencia c.
santa ana
I use this case daily for my Toshiba Satellite 17.3" laptop. It's really durable, and the bottom of the case has a leather-like protector which helps get dust off easily, and nothing has penetrated the case. It also fits the cord wrapped up in the front pocket along with a wireless mouse, but it looks bulky that way. I like this case especially because it's so easy to remove and replace my computer, and also because it makes carrying my laptop so lightweight! I love it, and will definitely buy another for my second computer.
Tatiana D.
Philadelphia, PA
This looks so cute! I need one so bad. I love the color too. I wish I could find it though
Hunter H.
Van Buren Twp, MI
Gorgeous bag! Fits my laptop perfectly and I love this.
Perfect for what I needed it for, great quality.
Angeles U.
Doral, FL
me encanta este bolso para laptop, el color es increible, muy comodo y bonito para llevar de viaje o alguna reunion.
Lupita J.
Los Angeles , CA
I love this bag , especially because it comes with a mouse it so super convenient
Brittany C.
Chillicothe, MO
Love this bag and the color of it I am so glad I got this as a gift. I love how it came with the mouse and it also has extra storage for little extras you need with you.
Rheanna H.
Richland, WA
This laptop case is very stylish and handy to carry your laptop in. It has extra storage for papers and tools.
Emily T.
Gettysburg, PA
Love this! Super girly, and cute. While still protecting your laptop, got it as a gift and glad I did!
aymee g.
San Antonio, TX
Muy bello color, se ve comodo ,luce bello ,fuerte y con accesorios lo compraria de
Finitivamente :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
emily n.
Louisville, KY
Can it protect your laptop from rain?
Mailin S.
Tampa, FL
Me gusta donde ls puedo encontrar?
Nicole P.
Where is this available at and how much is it?