Pc Treasures PC Treasures SlipIt Pro 17

Pc Treasures PC Treasures SlipIt Pro 17" Reversible Laptop Bag and Targus Mouse w/Pink Lid

BY PC TREASURES

The SlipIt! Pro Reversible is the sleek and supple notebook case that combines chic sophistication with the very best of portable convenience. Featuring 4 generous zippered accessory pockets heavy-gauge wrap-around handles for superior support and an interior layered with luxurious velvet the SlipIt! Pro Reversible is available for both 15 and 17 popular notebooks and is available in many dazzling colors all reversing to black. The Targus Mouse is the perfect input device for the mobile user. Featuring 800 dpi precision plug-and-play simplicity 2.4 GHz nano receiver small enough for permanent storage in your computers USB port and a sleek small footprint design with subtle illumination the wireless Mighty Mini Mouse is the perfect mouse for netbook and notebook computer users. Available in black with changeable color lid see more...

Tatiana D.
Philadelphia, PA
This looks so cute! I need one so bad. I love the color too. I wish I could find it though
Candice B.
Landover, MD
I love this cute laptop tote. It's everything you need on the go. I bought one for my mom and sister too.
Michele A.
Burlington, MA
This laptop bag is great. My laptop fits in it perfectly. Also, I love the color. It looks elegant and cool.
Brittany C.
Chillicothe, MO
Love this bag and the color of it I am so glad I got this as a gift. I love how it came with the mouse and it also has extra storage for little extras you need with you.
Deeksha S.
Urbana, IL
This is so cute. Laptop bags are, for me, hard to shop. Specially since I live in Illinois, they need to be protective.
This one is pretty awesome. 10/10 would recommend.
Angeles U.
Doral, FL
me encanta este bolso para laptop, el color es increible, muy comodo y bonito para llevar de viaje o alguna reunion.
Hunter H.
Van Buren Twp, MI
Gorgeous bag! Fits my laptop perfectly and I love this.
Perfect for what I needed it for, great quality.
Gabrielle J.
Salvador
Achei tão fofa e tão linda ao mesmo tempo, muito maravilhosa to apaixonada por ela, linda de mais
Natalee C.
PORTSMOUTH, OH
Fashionista Expert Level 4
I love this bag I take it every where I go ,I get plenty of compliments and people asking where I got it very pleased and happy I purchased this bag very durable.
Emily T.
Gettysburg, PA
Love this! Super girly, and cute. While still protecting your laptop, got it as a gift and glad I did!
emily n.
Louisville, KY
Can it protect your laptop from rain?
Mailin S.
Tampa, FL
Me gusta donde ls puedo encontrar?
Nicole P.
Where is this available at and how much is it?