Pc Treasures PC Treasures SlipIt Pro 17

Pc Treasures PC Treasures SlipIt Pro 17" Reversible Laptop Bag and Targus Mouse w/Pink Lid

BY PC TREASURES

The SlipIt! Pro Reversible is the sleek and supple notebook case that combines chic sophistication with the very best of portable convenience. Featuring 4 generous zippered accessory pockets heavy-gauge wrap-around handles for superior support and an interior layered with luxurious velvet the SlipIt! Pro Reversible is available for both 15 and 17 popular notebooks and is available in many dazzling colors all reversing to black. The Targus Mouse is the perfect input device for the mobile user. Featuring 800 dpi precision plug-and-play simplicity 2.4 GHz nano receiver small enough for permanent storage in your computers USB port and a sleek small footprint design with subtle illumination the wireless Mighty Mini Mouse is the perfect mouse for netbook and notebook computer users. Available in black with changeable color lid see more...

Pc Treasures PC Treasures SlipIt Pro 17
Rheanna H.
Richland, WA
This laptop case is very stylish and handy to carry your laptop in. It has extra storage for papers and tools.
Nicole M.
I love the hot pink color and soft material it is made of. Holds everything you need including laptop charger.
Michele A.
Burlington, MA
This laptop bag is great. My laptop fits in it perfectly. Also, I love the color. It looks elegant and cool.
Hunter H.
Van Buren Twp, MI
Gorgeous bag! Fits my laptop perfectly and I love this.
Perfect for what I needed it for, great quality.
Candice B.
Landover, MD
I love this cute laptop tote. It's everything you need on the go. I bought one for my mom and sister too.
jennifer r.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I love this bag holds my laptop really well and it's not bulky I also got one for my husband as well ..
Emily T.
Gettysburg, PA
Love this! Super girly, and cute. While still protecting your laptop, got it as a gift and glad I did!
Courtney S.
Binghamton , NY
I really really love this pink laptop bag.... it is very durable, super cute, and affordable as well.
Lisa F.
San Francisco, CA
Great bag. Love the reversible aspect so I can choose whether or not I want a fun colore for the day!
Tatiana D.
Philadelphia, PA
This looks so cute! I need one so bad. I love the color too. I wish I could find it though
emily n.
Louisville, KY
Can it protect your laptop from rain?
Mailin S.
Tampa, FL
Me gusta donde ls puedo encontrar?
Nicole P.
Where is this available at and how much is it?