Pc Treasures PC Treasures SlipIt Pro 17

Pc Treasures PC Treasures SlipIt Pro 17" Reversible Laptop Bag and Targus Mouse w/Pink Lid

BY PC TREASURES

The SlipIt! Pro Reversible is the sleek and supple notebook case that combines chic sophistication with the very best of portable convenience. Featuring 4 generous zippered accessory pockets heavy-gauge wrap-around handles for superior support and an interior layered with luxurious velvet the SlipIt! Pro Reversible is available for both 15 and 17 popular notebooks and is available in many dazzling colors all reversing to black. The Targus Mouse is the perfect input device for the mobile user. Featuring 800 dpi precision plug-and-play simplicity 2.4 GHz nano receiver small enough for permanent storage in your computers USB port and a sleek small footprint design with subtle illumination the wireless Mighty Mini Mouse is the perfect mouse for netbook and notebook computer users. Available in black with changeable color lid see more...

Pc Treasures PC Treasures SlipIt Pro 17
Brittany C.
Chillicothe, MO
Love this bag and the color of it I am so glad I got this as a gift. I love how it came with the mouse and it also has extra storage for little extras you need with you.
Natalee C.
PORTSMOUTH, OH
I love this bag I take it every where I go ,I get plenty of compliments and people asking where I got it very pleased and happy I purchased this bag very durable.
Deeksha S.
Urbana, IL
This is so cute. Laptop bags are, for me, hard to shop. Specially since I live in Illinois, they need to be protective.
This one is pretty awesome. 10/10 would recommend.
Kayla S.
Brighton, IL
Very convenient and affordable, my only complaint is it's extremely loud in terms of color. However, if you really like bright, bold colors, go for it
Shayna M.
Springfield, MO
So cute but a little outdated. The laptop case is big compared to many computers out there. I just don't see this being a thing in my like. No need.
Gabrielle M.
Clermont, FL
Fashionista Expert Level 3
This product is fun and cute PERFECT for every day use. I love using it and I experience no problems at all with it & it makes my laptop look great
aymee g.
San Antonio, TX
Muy bello color, se ve comodo ,luce bello ,fuerte y con accesorios lo compraria de
Finitivamente :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
veve i.
Douglasville , GA
This is so cute!!! The color is adorable! And it looks like it a great bag for carrying your laptop in. And looks comfy to hold
Angeles U.
Doral, FL
me encanta este bolso para laptop, el color es increible, muy comodo y bonito para llevar de viaje o alguna reunion.
Jackii A.
Albany, NY
This design is cute and pink it is great for keeping your laptop safe and secure for travel or for bringing to class.
emily n.
Louisville, KY
Can it protect your laptop from rain?
Mailin S.
Tampa, FL
Me gusta donde ls puedo encontrar?
Nicole P.
Where is this available at and how much is it?